chapter1: The deal

Kim Roksu, who had been reading his favorite novel, suddenly felt abnormally sleepy, and he couldn't seem to be able to resist it at all.

He opened his eyes only to find darkness surrounding him from all directions, he stayed floating in that void for sometime before a figure suddenly popped up.

"Hello~ child" the man that showed up said smiling. The instinct that Kim Roksoo developed through years of experience told him that no matter how he involved himself with this man, only trouble will follow him.

"Where am I? And can you send me back home?" he said coldly, not showing any interest in the weird man.

"How harsh, aren't at least curious about me" the man whined

"No"

"Fine, then let me introduce myself" the man said smiling

"I am the god of death"

"And I am the tooth fairy, stop bullshiting and send me home" Kim Roksoo said, the 'god of death' was starting to irritate him, and he preferred to do more paperwork than talking to this man.

And god knows how much he hates paperwork.

"Fine , let's get serious. I really am the God of Death and you can't go back to your world" GoD said as all the playfulness disappeared from his face.

"And why is that?" Kim Roksoo said without any respect.

"You already broke your fate of dying once, when your hyungs died that day. You were supposed to die but your hyungs broke your fate, your existence is going against fate and with the ability that you were supposed to awaken today you won't be bound by it, so I need your help" the GoD said, as he sat on a chair. That just appeared out of nowhere.

"First I already know that I was supposed to die that day" of course he knows, he was the reason they died, if only he was better and stronger they wouldn't need to die "and what ability are you talking about? And what makes you think I will help you?"

"Of course you won't help me for nothing, first you will be able to move however you want in the world I will send you to after you finish your mission, second the mission is related to you in the first place, and lastly you will have a chance to meet one of your hyungs" GoD said, still thinking of a way to convince him to kill a wannabe god.

Kim Roksoo thought that it was a good deal, his life in his world is really exhausting and he isn't that close to anyone in there, and if there is a chance to meet his hyung then it will be worth it, but he need to get more from this GoD

"First, how is this related to me?"

"Your soul was originally from this world but someone took over your body and his part of his curse affected your soul, the curse that affected you was that you will lose anything and anyone you cherished, and the help I need is I nedd you to kill him"

"How will I meet my hyung?and which one I will meet"

"You will meet Lee Soo Hyuk as he will be reincarnated 2 or 3 years after you go to that world and I forgot you will also gain one of his abilities as he told me to give it to you."

'Even when he is dead he is still not leaving me alone' Roksoo chuckled as he remembered all the time when his hyung bothered him

"Ok as far as I know you still didn't give me nothing, so let's talk about what I need to do and what I would get, and of course how you will help." Roksoo said with a bright smile that sent shivers down GoD's spine.