Chapter 9: Crimson fairy

The pain Cale was feeling started to disappear a bit by a bit, and he was finally able to stand up without any problems, he looked at the screen in front of him.

[the link is done.

A skill has been created after the link has been established.

The skill 'time field' has been acquired]

Cale decided that once he is in a quiet place he will open all the tabs and check them one by one.

Ron saw Cale's body relax and started to smile benignly.

"Young master, now that you are fine,do you mind explaining what happened?"

Bassen, who was standing behind Ron started talking before Cale could make an excuse.

"Yes, can you please explain what happened? One second you got the ancient power and the next second you collapse from pain, and you said something about the power fusing together"

Bassen had a viscious look on his face, that made Cale scared, but before he could say anything, beacrox also joined the conversation.

"And please don't forget about that screen that showed in front of you, young master"

Cale wanted to cry, why did his ability activate in front of all of them? Why couldn't it wait until he is alone to fuse them together?

"Haaaa.."

Cale let out a long sigh 'well it can't be helped, they saw the screen so it will be better to just tell them'

"I also don't understand what happened completely, but from what I can understand is that the ancient power I got today was fused with th ancient power that I got from my mother's grave, and for why it was fused it seems that having two ancient power from the same attribute can put a burden on the body in the long run, so my ability fused them together so now it is like I have one ancient power that have multiple ability, and for how the fusion affected the ancient powers I still need to use my ability to check it out, and I prefer doing it in a place where my secret won't be discovered"

Silence filled the area.

"...so the screen from before was your ability?"

Bassen asked, still overwhelmed with the amount of information that was dumped on them.

"Yes, you can say that the screen gives me information about my body"

Cale said, before adding on

"When I fully learned all about my ability I will explain it for you, but for now let's go back to the tea shop, I still need to get the swordmaster on our side"

Ron who was silent most of the time, decided to ask

"Young master, are you sure that the teenager we saw in the morning is a swordmaster?"

Cale forced himself to hold his laughter, 'A teenager, he is older than you.'

"Yes I am sure....... If you are still suspicious you can test him when you meet him"

"Hoho, I will surely do that."

Ron's small laughter gave Cale chills, as he quickly moved his eyes away from Ron only to meet Bassen sparkling eyes.

"Hyung, Umm... can you please show me your shield? You said it fused with your ancient power, maybe it looks different."

Cale wanted to refuse but the look on Bassen's face was too much, he decided to live the rest of his life as cale so from the beginning he started to think of this family as his's.