chapter 3: start (2)

Cale was really grateful that he still has his ability, as he can remember the full content of [The Birth of a Hero] using his record, he went through the content of the novel as he relaxed in the warm water.

"It is worth trying"

It is worth trying to hunt that white shit down. This trash's situation was much better than when he was Kim Rok Soo. The location of this estate was also in the corner of the Western Continent, and the family was rich.

So as long as he kill the motherfucker he will be able to live peacefully with his hyung, and if he is going to hunt him down anyways he will make sure to destroy all his plans on the way, as merely killing him is not enough to calm the rage he have from all the suffering from that curse.

"Young master, are you inside the bathroom?"

He could hear Ron's voice coming from outside. Cale thought about Ron's true identity. Ron was an assassin who crossed over from the Eastern Continent by sea. He pretended to be a benign old man, but the true Ron was a cruel and merciless man.

"Yes. I'll be right out."

His natural response was to talk informally to the old man. Cale realized what he was doing and made up his mind about what to do in the future.

Normally he will try to push the old man with the main character and live peacefully, but from the novel Ron seems to have a grudge against the organization, so it will be better to have him on his side if he wants to hunt it down.

That old man could easily kill Cale with a single blow, but treated Cale like a puppy you left alone because you felt bad for it. He was smiling gently, but there was not an ounce of care about Cale on the inside. In the novel, Ron leaves with the main character and his son after Choi Han beats Cale to a pulp.

Cale put the bathrobe on as he quickly exited the bathroom. Ron was standing there with a smile on his face and a tray with a cup in his hands.

"Young master, here you go."

Cale picked up the cup and walked past the old man. He did not want to make eye contact with such a dangerous old man.

"Great, thanks."

Ron's expression turned odd once again, but Cale had already walked past him. Cale took a drink of the cold water as he started to think.

'There are too many strong people here.'

In fact, there were too many of them. No matter where the main character went, there were either strong individuals or individuals with hidden secrets. These individuals were both human and other races.

'I need the strength to protect myself and hunt that wannabe god down.'

Cale thought about the different fateful encounters that occurred in the beginning parts of the novel. The powers that strengthen the main character and his party members. He was thinking about the ones that would help him in his mission and help him live long without pain. There were a couple that came to mind. He just needed to pick one of them.

"Young master, we will start to dress you now."

"Oh, right. Thanks."

The door soon opened and a couple servants entered to help Ron dress Cale. Cale did not notice that Ron had a stoic expression unlike his usual self as he looked at the clothes the servants were bringing in.

"Ah, something simple today."

He hated really complicated attire. Simple clothes that let you relax comfortably were the best.

The servant in charge of the attires quickly pulled out some simple clothes and Cale changed into the simplest of them all. He lightly frowned after finishing getting dressed. Even this, 'simple,' attire was extremely extravagant and not to his liking.