Chapter 17: Did you lose a dragon? Now he is mine

Cale and Choi Hans woke up back in the room, from the moment they woke up Choi Han kept staring at Cale.

'Is he gonna beat me up?'

Cale was scared.

"Cale-nim..."

Cale felt a chill run down his spine, he was thinking if he should use the shield or not.

"...yes?"

"Bulgogi, Bibimbap, Kimchi, Jajangmyeon...."

"Huh?"

"Don't you crave them?"

Choi Han wanted to ask Cale some questions, but when he saw Cale's wary and scared expression, he tried to joke a bit.

"Of course I crave them, but I got here like a week ago so I don't miss them that much"

"....Do you know how to cook them?"

Honestly, Choi Han is asking seriously since the last time he ate Korean food was tens of years ago, and he doesn't know how to cook. He really wants to eat his home country's food.

Cale could see ears on top of Choi Han's head and a tail wagging behind him, in Cale's eyes he see a puppy pleading to be fed.

"Haaa...

I will try to find a chance to cook for you-"

Before Cale could finish speaking, he found two muscular arms tightly hugging him, he wanted to tell Choi Han to let him go but he could feel his shoulders shaking and he could feel a wet spot on his own shoulder.

'Haaa, even if he's lived for tens of years, he still has a mind of a teenager'

Cale started petting Choi Han's head to help him calm down.

**********

Choi Han was sitting opposite Cale with a red face, he was embarrassed at how he had a mental breakdown in front of his liege. But one thing he is now sure of he will follow his Cale no matter what happens.

He didn't know everything but from what Cale had told him.

The original Cale made a deal with the GoD to swap his body with his cale.

His Cale needs to kill someone called white star and he seems to be the leader of the organization that destroyed Harris village.

His Cale came to this world around a week ago.

He can't let his liege deal with all of the problems on his own.

"Haaaa...

He couldn't wait until we finished our work before exposing me could he?"

Cale felt tired before even starting to work.

"...Choi Han I know that you need time to digest the information you got, but we have something to do"

"...Yes, Cale-nim"

"We were talking about dragons before we got interrupted"

"Yes, you said that Dragons, Beast people, Dwarves, Elves, they are all like humans."

The main point that Cale wanted to tell Choi Han is.

"However."

Choi Han might have noticed Cale's sudden change in demeanor. He sat up straight and focused on what Cale had to say.

"Such an existence has fallen into darkness since it was born. The only thing currently lighting up the darkness in its life is torches, and it has never even seen the light of the sun. What kind of life do you think it is having?"