chapter 5: Ancient Power

Cale was terrified of Ron but his face was still straight "that was the message my mom left for me, the second part of this ability is that a one time use to see two years in the future, but not any future but the future where I never awaken my ability"

Ron finally calmed himself down and looked at his young master with greater interest. If what he says is true then he has information about the future and from How he was sure that white star killed his mother, there is a high chance that the organization came to this kingdom.

"Can you please tell me of some event in the future then" Ron's bloodthirst disappeared from the room

"Sure but I can't tell everything, first Harris village was massacred yesterday by some unknown organization and a young man will come today or tomorrow to report it,and that organization will do a terrorist attak in the capital in the future, and the last thing I will say is the last thing I saw in the future was a declaration of war on the roan kingdom" Cale looked at Ron who was still processing the information and added.

"The last thing I will show you is part of my ability that is physical, I have my own storage space that nobody can access" Cale picked the cup of tea and put it in his inventory "you can think of it and answer me when we get back from my mothers grave, but if you help me or not I am gonna hunt down that White star."

Cale said that as he went to get ready to go out.

Ron was still staring at the back of Cale with a benign smile until he left the room 'he say he saw the future, well he seems to have an ability as he showed, it is worth helping him until I check if he truly saw the future or not, and beside that the puppy young master seems much more entertaining now.'

*******

An hour later, Cale,Basen were climbing the hill where Cale's mother was buried, while Hans and Ron were waiting down the hill.

Basen looked at the back of his brother 'he was always like that'

He seemed indifferent,cold and acted like trash....

But inside he was a warm person who all he wanted was to protect his family.

"Hyung-nim, Umm may I ask why are you heading to your mother's grave all of the sudden?"

Cale answered with an indifferent expression.

"I came to get the diary my mother left for me"

"I, I see!"

Basen responded as if he had not known about it before stopping and moving a few steps to the side.

Cale could see a headstone.

< Drew Thames >

Cale quietly observed the name.

'I guess that if I am gonna live in his body, I need to do some research about his family when I have time'

'It's clean.'

The grave was extremely well-maintained. The graves of the other ancestors were clean as well, but this one gave off the feeling that it was very clean and that someone had recently maintained it.

Was it Count Deruth who had done it?

Regardless of whom it was, Cale made up his mind that he would be the one to maintain this grave in the future. He thought that this was his duty now that he took over Cale Henituse's body as he started to speak.

"Basen. Will you head down first?"

Basen noticed the deep gaze in Cale's eyes as he looked at the headstone and urgently nodded his head.