Chapter 13: Heading out

Cale insisted that he is a normal human being. But the look Choi Han was giving him told him that he would not believe him.

Cale just ignored it and dismissed them, now he was laying on his bed thinking about the event that he didn't tell them about.

'How to deal with the black dragon?'

If Cale didn't know that the leader of the organization is a reincarnation who is more powerful than Choi Han, he will let the dragon free. But the White shit won't let something as valuable as a dragon egg be sold to the marquis.

That means that the dragon egg was sold without his knowledge, so what will happen if he somehow found a baby dragon in the wild.

'The black dragon will be in danger'

Cale looked at the two kittens who were sleeping by his side.

'I am already taking care of two children, adding one more wouldn't be a problem.'

Cale's eyes held an angry fire in them.

'And I need to make Venion's life a living hell. Those who torture children are worst then Trash'

Choi Han end up killing the black dragon in the novel, but that will be changed.

Cale doesn't and wouldn't allow a child to live an abusive life as long as he can.

He was abused when he was a child. why? Because he was an orphan, he had no one to protect him. In the end Kim Rok Soo gave in.

That's why Cale personally liked this dragon, even after all the abuse he went through he didn't give up. He was different from the useless Kim Rok Soo.

Cale stopped thinking about it and picked up the bag Hans brought. Cale's eyes shone when he opened it.

There were five items in there and a list.

The list explained each item in there, there were three pieces of jewelry, a pair of daggers and a spell book,

Cale read the list.

The spell book teaches a few magic spells: invisibility ,teleportation and more.

Cale started smiling brightly.

It is an obvious fact that the level of magic in each world will be different, so spell books must get a good price.

The daggers were very high quality, and when they were being made, the black smith added a very dangerous poison to them. The poison will not show any effect and the victim will die suddenly after five days.

These daggers were also a good option to sell.

And for the jewelry they were high Quality and the gems on them were quite rare.

But they don't have any special effects or anything so their price in the shop won't be high.

Cale didn't care about these items. Because for now he just need some items to start, he already has some items he plans on getting in the future to sell.

Cale opened the dimensional shop, the kittens were still sleeping so they didn't notice.

[Welcome to the dimensional shop.

Please name your page.]

Cale didn't have any name for it, so he just went with his mothers last name.

[your page has been registered under the name Thames.

(A/N: you will know why I did this in the future :p )

There are three ways to sell an item.

The first is for you to set a fixed price, and the first one to buy it gets it.