Connor Bio

Name: Ryuji Midoriko

Nationality: Japan

Alias: Connor, The Assassin, The Deadly Assassin, The Assassin Of Justice, The Assassin Of SAO, The Idiot (Call by his friends), Marimo (Call by Haruto), Mossjuro (Call by Haruto), The Guy Who Keep Lost In Forest (Call by Klein), The Rip-Off Zoro (Call by Kirito)

Character Type: Anti-Hero, Protagonist

Looks:

Age: 15 (Aincrad Arc) 17 (Fairy Dance & Phantom Bullet Arc) 18 (Ordinal Scale & Alicization Arc)

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Personality: Stoic, Idiot, Kind, Caring, Protective, Loyal, Serious, Merciless, Cold (To his enemy), Brutal (To his enemy)

Affiliation: The Assassin Brotherhood Guild, The Frontline Clearer

Occupation: General, Assassin, Mentor, Vigilante, Anti-PK

Background: Ryuji Midoriko is the Assassin SAO Player known as Connor, the best friend of Haruto & Daiki. He is a stoic person but he is a meathead person. He train his sword way of the samurai. And he often practice in Kendo Class. Most people call him "Marimo" because he act like Zoro Ronoroa. Making him feel annoy, when he meet Haruto and they become best friend but they often argue because they act like Sanji & Zoro. When they living in the apartment and they meet Daiki. Ryuji like Assassin's Creed, and he watch SAO because he like the Anime. After they were kill by Shoplifter, the god give them a second chance and he give them the power of Assassin. Making him feel excited as he become the assassin. And they transport to SAO, he will show no mercy to corrupt people.

Like: His friend, Assassin Brotherhood, Leafa, Helping people, Saving people, Hunting, Killing the corrupt bastard, Giving no mercy to enemy, Taking care of his guild, Spending day with Leafa, Roasting Haruto

Dislike: Being called Marimo, Haruto (Sometime) Kayaba, Laughing Coffin, Bully, Pervert, Idiot, Corrupt people, Selfish people, People who annoy him a lot

Assassin Robes:

Ratonhnhaké:ton Robes [Main Outfit]