Chapter 3: Initiation? Welcome to the Brotherhood!

Desmond Miles: Hello everyone. Welcome back to the chapter, last time we see the Assassin finally defeat Floor 1's boss, but the Player seeing Assassin are Modded Cheater despite they just play it and have information of the game. However Mito join Assassin's group and become the new assassin. Now let's see next chapter, shall we?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At Floor 2. Urbus. December 5, 2022.

Show the Floor 2 Town known as Urbus. Everyone were taking a break 3 days after fighting Floor 1 Boss, then scene show three assassin were resting on their room.

Altair: *Narrating* After we defeat Floor 1 boss, we decide move to Floor 2 and living in the hotel for next 3 days. And we still haven't found a perfect place established our Assassin Guild Headquarter Base.

Scene show Houses and inns are in Floor 2 town as Urbus, some Players were relaxing and taking break from fighting.

The Trio and Mito walking around, Mito was happy after she join the Assassin's group, Altair keep his stoic face, Ezio is normal while Connor feel annoyed

Connor: *Frown* Ugh... Is been 3 days ever since we beat Floor 1 Boss Fight and haven't found a good place for our Guild Headquarter!

Ezio: Yeah, was it your fault, huh?

Connor: Nandatto?! You got a Problem, Browgoro?!

Ezio: Was it you who got lost in the forest, huh?! Marimo!

Connor: W-WHY YOU...!

Then they headbutt each other then glare at each other like certain duo of pirate Anime, which make them glance at each other.

Ezio: YOU THE ONE WHO GOT LOST IN THE FOREST!

Connor: SAY THE SIMP WHO KEEP FLIRTING WITH GIRLS ON MISSION!

Ezio: EXCUSE YOU, KUSO MARIMO?!

Connor: YOU HEARD ME! YOU ARE SIMP!

Ezio: *Speak Italy* Vaffanculo! Testa Verde Imbecille! (Fuck you! Green Head Moron!)

Connor: No Fuck you! You stupid Lovesick Womanizer!

Ezio: No, fuck you Marimo!

Connor: NO, FUCK YOU!!!

Then Connor and Ezio are fighting each other like two friends arguing in online video game, Altair sigh in annoyed tone while Mito sweatdrop to see it.

Altair: *Sigh* Not again...

Mito: *Sweatdrop* Those two never get along huh, Leader?

Altair: Tell me about it... They away like that before this game started.