Omake 1: The Anime Karaoke!

Desmond Miles: Welcome back Readers. Today we will see the Assassins Trio back in their old world when they are alive. They will sing Karaoke? Let's see about their past life on this book when they are the Assassin.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At Japan. Tokyo Metro Academy.

Showing the classroom of Tokyo Metro Academy, showing Class 2-C when Ryuji studied there. As the teacher give them the math question.

Teacher: Now student, please answer the question.

Random Student 1: Oh boy, not Math...

Random Student 2: Its suck for us... I hate math.

Random Student 3: Same!

Showing a green hair boy wearing a black high school student uniform as he feels Math is boring for him, this is Ryuji Midoriko.

Ryuji: *Yawn* This suck for me...

Haruto: *Whisper* Oi Marimo!

Showing Haruto talking to Ryuji as he threw a paper ball at Ryuji, as he grab the paper ball and he look at Haruto with annoy looks.

Ryuji: Nanda, Lovesick Moron?

Haruto: Open the paper ball.

Ryuji: Hah?

Haruto: *Whisper* I said open the damn paper ball! Is an note from Daiki!

Ryuji: Fine, I get it.

Showing Ryuji open the paper ball as he sees the notes from Daiki, he found Daiki's words on the notes as he read the notes and see it was a word from Daiki.

"Hey Ryuji & Haruto, we gonna hang out at the Karaoke bar after school. Because we want to sing the Anime song today. Plus it might be fun. -From Daiki".

Showing Ryuji looks at Haruto as he nods, Ryuji wants to go the Karaoke after school since he wants to sing the songs with his friends. It might be fun.

Ryuji: Tell to Daiki that I am in.

Haruto: Yosha, I can't wait to sing.

Ryuji: Same.

Showing Haruto & Ryuji are giggles as the classmates notice it, the teacher feel annoyed as she throw a chalk at their table, as they flinch in fear.

Haruto & Ryuji: EEK!

Teacher: *Glaring at both Students* No giggle or talking!

Both: HAI! WE'RE SORRY!!!

All Students:

Showing the students laughing at Haruto & Ryuji, as they both glare each other for their fault who giggle in front of the class.

At The Front Gate.

Showing Daiki leaning on the gate wall while watching the video on Youtube, as he was waiting for his friends to come out after the class.

Daiki: I hope the new Assassin's Creed game had good parkour system like Unity.

Showing Daiki watching the edited video of Assassin's Creed, the video about Assassins being masters of the weapons in Assassin's Creed video games.