Ending

[ PLAYING ENDING: AVID/ 86 EIGHTY-SIX - ENDING ]

Scene show many Assassin from different game series or years, scene show they were on the top of tower before they doing leap of faith.

[Kayowai hikari ga yubisasu saki.]

Scene show Daiki sitting on the top of clock tower as he look at the sunset before he doing leap of faith.

[Silent haze kasumi gachi ni toraeru kage.]

Scene show Haruto sit on the top of the grassland before scene show Haruto and his master, Haruto look shock when his master lost his right leg.

Scene show Ryuji doing Kendo Training as the girl smile at Ryuji before scene show he is crying in front of her grave.

[Chirijiri ni kizamu.]

Scene show Misumi hang out with Asuna when they are high school student before scene show Mito regret for lefting Asuna.

[Hontou no sekai de waraeru ka?]

Scene show Koharu meet Daiki & Haruto & Ryuji before they turn into dust as Koharu try to grab it, as she crying.

Scene show Kirito was sit down on alleyway as he was despair and sad that he lost someone important.

[Don't you get there? It calls, it calls...]

Scene show Daiki, Haruto & Ryuji sitting on the top of castle's tower as they perform leap of faith.

[Aoida sora ga iro wo kaeru kara.]

Scene show the Trio Assassin doing Naruto's speed as they fighting the Laughing Coffin.

Scene show two Assassin reveal themselves known as Edward and Arno as they assist the Trio Assassin.

[My naked heart can hear echoes, echoes...]

Scene show Mito feel regret as she saw Asuna before Asuna hug Mito as Mito is cry as she saw Asuna disappear.

[Shirazu motometa avidity...]

Scene show Kirito & Asuna look at each other before scene show they were separate away.

Scene show Klein look at the picture of his friend before scene show Klein & his guild who are Samurai Warrior.

[Whisper your name again.]

Scene show Lisbeth make the sword on her blacksmith before scene show Lisbeth afraid of being trap inside death game after she witness the death of her friend.

[Then restart it right away.]

Scene show Argo walk on the street before scene show Argo sell the information to some players.

Scene show Sachi look at Daiki and the Assassin before scene show Sachi crying for lost her friends.

[Oh my bitter color ardor wander.]

Scene show James & Enji walk on the street before scene show their Assassin's uniform. As James look at his pocket watch.

Scene show Daiki, Haruto & Ryuji sitting on the bench before scene show their past.

[Gotta feel it undercover.]

Scene show Altair's past as he was young Daiki with his grandfather when he on his grandfather's house.

Scene show Ezio see his past as young Haruto with his parents and siblings in the Owashi Bakery.

Scene show Connor's past revealed. Scene show his father train him as they training Kendo.

[Yukue mo shiranai ano hi no gunjou...]

Scene show five Assassin on the top of the tower as they look at the night time before scene show the symbol of Assassin's Creed.