Arno Bio

Name: James Thomas Dylan

Nationality: France

Alias: Arno, The Assassin, The Revolution Assassin, The Assassin Of Freedom, The Assassin Of SAO, Jimmy Dylan, Jimmy (Called by Enji), Jim-Senpai (Called by Daiki), Blue Boy (Called by Haruto), French Boy (Called by Ryuji), Nerdy (Called by Klein), James-San (Called By Kirito) Jim-Kun (Called By Sinon)

Looks: Anti-Hero, Protagonist

Age: 16 (Aincrad Arc) 18 (Fairy Dance & Phantom Bullet Arc) 19 (Ordinal Scale & Alicization Arc)

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Personality: Elegant, Smart, Nerdy, Brave, Intellect, Tactical, Stoic, Sly, Calm, Introvert, Nice, Kind, Serious, Hard Working, Merciless (Sometimes), Brutal (Sometimes)

Affiliation: The Assassin Brotherhood Guild, The Frontline Clearer

Occupation: Lieutenant, Assassin, Mentor, Vigilante, Anti-PK

Background: James Thomas Dylan or Jimmy Dylan is the Assassin SAO Player known as Arno. James is the best friend of Enji who was in high school, they are both fans of Anime & Video Games. When he was a kid, he lived in French with his father who is the CEO of the company. He studies and works harder to go to Japan and learn about Japan. One day, when he heads to Japan and studies at Japan's school, he meets Enji, Enji introduces him to Anime as he liked it. He introduces the Assassin's Creed game to Enji as Enji liked it. Later when they become best friends and Enji drinks beer which annoys him. James & Enji are heading back to their home but they suck inside the portal, and they meet the Goddess, the Goddess told them to guide the three Assassins as they accept it. They send to the world of SAO.

Likes: His friend, Assassin's Brotherhood, Sinon, Helping people, Saving people, Assassinating corrupt peoples, Watching Anime, Hiding in the shadow, Giving no mercy to enemy, Spending the days with Sinon

Dislikes: Kayaba, Laughing Coffin, Player Killer, Bully, Idiot, Rapist, Corrupt people, Selfish people, People who annoy him, Enji being a Pervert

Assassin Robe:

Arno's Original Robes [Main Outfit]