Opening

[ PLAYING OPENING: GURENGE/ DEMON SLAYER - OPENING ]

Showing Daiki walking to the school before he drops down into the city as he lands badass styles, he walks in the city in snowy weather.

[Tsuyoku, nareru, riyuu wo shitta... ]

The scene show Daiki as he open his eyes with determination look as he wearing Assassin's outift as he is now Altair the Master Assassin.

[ Boku wo tsurete susume...! ]

The scene shows Altair keep running through a grass field in SAO as two assassins join him alongside as they run on the field.

[ Dorodarake no, soumatou ni you. ]

The scene shows Altair training his swordsmanship while Koharu looks at him with worried looks.

The scene shows Kirito was sad in an alleyway with raining, as Kirito stand up before he walk away.

[ Kowabaru kokoro, furueru te wa. ]

Showing Altair fighting the monster as he slashes some of the Monster, the monster scream in pain.

Showing Klein flirt with girl for fun as Kirito & Asuna facepalm their face while Koharu sweatdrops.

[ Tsukamitai mono ga aru. ]

Showing Sachi sad as she look at Kirito walk away as she trying reach her hand toward her before he disappear.

[ Sore dake sa. ]

The scene shows Haruto as Ezio comically running while Ryuji as Connor chase after him while Lisbeth sweatdrops.

[ Yoru no nioi ni. (I'll spend all thirty nights). ]

Scene changes to Ezio & Connor arguing while Altair & Kirito facepalm their faces and Koharu & Asuna sigh.

[ Sora nirandemo... (Staring into the sky). ]

Scene shows Asuna use her rapier as she slash some of Monster and they scream in pain before she look at the camera.

Scene shows Kibaou looking at Kirito & Altair with angry looks as he walk away before scene change to Kibaou glare at readers.

[ Kawatte ikeru no wa, jibun jishin dake. ]

The scene shows Agil serving a drink to a customer in his bar before he look at the reader, scene show Argo talk to her customer who give them an information.

[ Sore dake sa. ]

Showing Klein commands his guild to fight Monsters as he leads a group of samurai to fight Monsters. As he slash some of monsters.

[ Tsuyoku nareru, riyuu wo shitta... ]

Showing Koharu sitting on the bench as she have sad look before she have determined looks as she charged at the monsters.

[ Boku wo tsurete susume...! ]

Showing Kayaba sitting on the throne as he looks at his world before showing the member of Laughing Coffin with their leader.

[ Dou shitatte! ]

The scene shows Kirito & Altair charging at the boss as the boss smack at them but they dodge it, Kirito uppercut slash at the boss while Altair slash behind the boss.

Showing Altair fighting LC Member before Kirito & Asuna join side with Altair to fight the LC Member. Showing Assassin's Creed Guild fight the LC members.

[ Kesenai yume mo, tomarenai ima mo. ]

Showing Klein slashing one of the LC Members, showing Ezio stabbing behind LC Member's back as he screams in pain, showing Koharu slash some of LC Members.

[ Dareka no, tame ni tsuyoku nareru nara. ]

Showing Slicia commands her dragon to attack the LC Members, showing Connor slashing some of the LC Members as they scream in pain, showing Agil slashing some of the LC members.

[ Nando demo Tachiagare...! ]

Showing Sachi look at the sky before she look at silhouette of Kirito before scene change to Team Kirito in Sword Art Online.

[ Sekai ni, uchinomesarete, makeru imi wo shitta. ]

Showing Altair, Eizo, and Connor appear on the field while behind them is their past life.

Showing Connor jumps in the air while taking out his two Flintlock Pistols while behind him is the moon.

Showing Ezio block LC's sword while protecting Lisbeth as she look worry at Ezio.

[ Guren no hana yo, sakihokore. ]

Showing Altair & Kirito charged at Kayaba as he block their sword before Altair take out Apple Of Eden & Hidden Blade as he used the Apple power against him.

[ Unmei wo, terashite..! ]

Showing Altair, Ezio, Connor, and Koharu standing on the grassy fields while looking at the sunset before the screen ends.