Chapter 2: Beater! The Assassin & The Black Swordsman!

Desmond Miles: Hi. I'm Desmond Miles, and I am the narrator. Because the Author told me to do it so let me explain what happen. After Altair, Ezio, and Connor or Daiki, Haruto, and Ryuji send to the world of Sword Art Online by a goddess. They meet Koharu, Klein & Kirito. But they gonna fight the player killer when they save Koharu, they fake their death to let Koharu doing by herself. What will happen next? Find out in this chapter.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At Floor 1. Tolbana. December 2, 2022

Showing a normal town with a tree in the park while people buy their stuff, the scene change to Altair sitting on the fountain as he narrates what happens.

Altair: *Narrating* After the battle against the player killer. I help Koharu to fight them with Ezio & Connor, but we become assassin to kill them and fake our death to let Koharu continue without our's help.

Showing Altair drink the water bottle as he done drinking it, he looks around for Ezio & Connor as he don't know where are those two idiots.

Altair: Where are those two morons now?

Showing Altair heard an argument as he sees Ezio & Connor are argument about something. Altair sighed in annoy tone.

Ezio: I can't flirt with a girl?!

Connor: Yes! You do realize what if Player Killer are women, right?! If you do that, she will trick you! Like Betray fanfic!

Ezio: Are you being paranoid too much?!

Connor: Yes! I'm telling you, dumbass! Are you trying to flirt with the killer?!

Ezio: What?! I can't fight woman like that!

Connor: Kono! BAKAYARO!!! *Start throwing hands with Ezio*

Showing Ezio throw a punch at Connor as he dodge it before Connor start a fight against Ezio as they are fighting before Altair feel annoy and he walk toward them.

Altair: *Gain tick mark* You two... ARE FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

Showing Altair beating up Ezio & Connor while Players are watching it as they feel bad for Ezio & Connor for make Altair angry. As Ezio & Connor got bruised faces while kneel down.

Ezio & Connor: We're sorry...

Altair: Now you two stop behave and get along.

Ezio: Oh hell no! I don't want get along with him!

Connor: He is a Simp! Why would I deal with Simp?!

Altair: DID I STUTTER!?

Ezio & Connor: EEP! *Fear tone*

Altair: Good... For fuck sake!

Showing Altair, Ezio & Connor silent as they look at the player who enjoys themselves but they know many people died because of the games.

Altair: *Sigh* Is been one month has passed since this shitty dead game began.

Ezio: Yeah... During that time, 2,000 people had died now...

Connor: I know... Even some player have gone crazy and become killer.

Altair: It remind me of Tokusatsu Show.

Ezio: I agreed...

Altair: Anyway... Let goes to the Amphitheater to have meeting with Diavel to know more of the Boss we're fighting.