ch3

Thank you for the review. there is actually going to be a flashback chapter but it is not about Madara. It is for giving an idea about what this Naruto went through. His time with Madara will mostly remain mystery but you will get short flashbacks as the story goes on. I think the flashbacks should start in a few chapters when he finally starts interacting with people.

Naruto knew he was one of the higher ranking officers, so he just looked at him innocently and said." I woke up hungry. I decided to go to the kitchen for dinner, but I saw the clock there and noticed it was too late, so I decided to make my way back."

He gave him a skeptical look but decided to believe him when he didn't sense a lie. After all, why else would a three-year-old be awake at 4 am? "Go back to your room." He said. Naruto nodded and went quickly.

Three years later

Naruto got up at 6 as usual. He took a shower and ate the tray of breakfast in his room. Then he wore his training clothes for the day.

His training regimen was always the same. From 7 to 1 was for physical conditioning. It began with 2 hours of physical exercises to build his endurance, stamina, and strength. Then for the next 2 hours, he would work on taijutsu and the next 2 hours were for kenjutsu.

Then he would have a quick shower and lunch and prepare for the afternoon training. From 2 till 5, it was for fuinjutsu. And then, till 8, he would work on ninjutsu.

After dinner, he would spend 2 hours learning history, politics, medicine, and anything else useful for his education. Over the years, these timings haven't changed much, but the amount of breaks he needed has lessened quickly.

Another he had to do regularly went for checkups. About an hour before his sleeping time, he had to go to the lab, where they would test almost everything about him.

From his physical health and growth rate to chakra levels and generation speed. He was then given a pill designed to slow his chakra generation and then hooked up to a machine to burn all his chakra until he was up to a level that would fill up to 85% until the following day.

This was so that his chakra was never full to have excess chakra. But another reason for it was to strengthen his tenketsu points by extracting chakra from each of them so that in a few years when his body could handle his reserves, his tenketsus were also strong enough for the density of his chakra.

He was six now, and he was at chunin level. While his training seemed extensive, it was mainly focused on his body and mind since his chakra coils weren't developed enough to focus primarily on ninjutsu.

His ninjutsu training was mostly chakra control, sensory training, elemental manipulation, and a few simple D ranks from all elements. It was discovered early that he was a talented sensor. While in his previous life, his poor chakra control blinded his senses to the world around him. In this lifetime, by getting early training, he became an excellent sensor.

Because of Kurama, he had the natural ability to sense negative emotions. Through his training, he achieved a forewarning sense of whoever wanted to attack him.

While trained assassins learned to control their killing intent, there was still a sense of darkness when they wanted to attack someone. It also happened when people lied.

No matter how small the thing was that they wanted to lie about, lying or even hiding the truth always made a dark impression on the chakra. Naruto could sense these changes in the chakra, no matter how small.

One thing he discovered by accident was the chakra chains. About a year ago, he meditated in his bathroom since it was the only place he wasn't being watched. He established early on that he liked a long bath, so he wasn't bothered about it.