ch14

Naruto packed everything his clone separated and got ready to go. There was only one thing he wanted to do. He opened the fox summoning contract and wrote down his name.

He gathered enough chakra to summon the boss and did the hand signs. With a puff of smoke, he came face to face with a beautiful and tall woman. She had long and a bit spiky red hair. Red-slitted eyes and pale skin.

She was wearing an expensive red kimono with a fox design all over it. She also had fox ears and a fox tail. Her name was Akira, and she was the boss of the fox summons.

Fox summons were really special. They were immortal when it came to aging, and when they reached adulthood, they could transform into human forms. While they could hide the ears and tail, they rarely did so out of pride.

They were wise, loyal, and pacifist and tended to avoid conflicts. They also made a point of learning human arts. They could use chakra quite adeptly and most specialized in different shinobi arts.

In the past, they became bonded with the Uzumaki clan. They used to inhabit the island just like average citizens, which was how they learned sealing arts. In return for Uzumaki's hospitality, they gave them the summoning contract.

The Uzumaki respected them and never called them to battle. When Uzushio was attacked, the Uzukage sent them all back to their realm and hid the scroll.

Naruto looked into Akira's eyes, and from the look, she was giving him, she remembered everything. The first time around, Kurama was the one who told Naruto about the fox summons, and since Naruto had lost the toad summoning at the time, it was an honor for him to find a contract.

They had theorized that there was a possibility for this to happen since summoning contracts were a space-time jutsu, and by sending Naruto back in time, his summons would follow suit.

"Akira-sama, it is so nice to meet you again." Naruto bowed deeply.

"You idiot kit, how many times should I tell you to drop the honorifics? If it wasn't for that old fox who is so possessive over you, I would make you call me ka-chan." She continued to rant about ungrateful brats, not calling upon them in so long.

Naruto explained the situation quickly. They made it back in time, but he lost the contract, so he had to come to Uzushio to sign it again. In the end, after some more fussing, she finally calmed down.

"Fine kit, you are forgiven but don't forget the offerings to the Inari shrine. Now that everything is in order, I am not leaving you alone. You must take Kuro with you for the time being, and I won't take no for an answer." She said with a tone of authority.

Kuro was an adult fox but often liked to keep his fox form. He was Akira's youngest son. He was usually serious and specialized in information gathering. Naruto learned most of his skills in these areas from him.

Akira unsummoned herself and sent Kuro. After a short reunion, they exited the tower. Naruto found Shisui nearby. He was trying to salvage something that looked like clothing from an old building.

When Shisui saw Naruto, he immediately went to check on him." Are you hurt? You look pale. Is everything ok?..." he continued questioning while he was inspecting Naruto.

"I'm alright. Just a little light-headed. Can you help me to camp?" Naruto asked.

"Who is the fox, by the way?" Shisui asked as he picked Naruto on his back.

"He is Kuro. He is my fox summon. I found the contract in the building. Apparently, they only sign contracts with Uzumakis." Naruto said as Kuro gave a nod of acknowledgment.