ch55

Naruto stood in front of Obito. Or Madara, as he liked to call himself. Naruto didn't want to talk. He just needed to get the man to leave. The barrier around them wouldn't let interferences. Naruto stood in his fighting position.

He stared at the man, ready to strike. Yet Obito stood relaxed and without a care. Naruto's blood was boiling. This man was the reason for the war. For so many deaths. The man that would teleport armies of Zetsus to their hideouts.

The man who killed the civilians. Naruto would never forgive him. he had to die. But not now. Naruto wanted to first make him watch as he destroyed all his plans. Years of manipulation destroyed by a child.

Then he would give him a fate worse than death. But now, he needed to make him wary. To make his escape. For him to know that Naruto would come for him. Hunt him to the ends of the earth. He will make him pay.

Despite switching sides at the last minute, the only reason for it was because Madara betrayed him. They needed his skills to make their plan work. Naruto never trusted or forgave him. he wasn't going to give him a chance this time.

Naruto rushed forward. The man became intangible, letting the attack go through him while reaching with a kunai to slash Naruto's throat. Naruto jumped back. He couldn't let him know that he was aware of his abilities.

Naruto had to act as if it was new to him. he went for another attack slashing for the man's head. The result was the same. Obito laughed. "You think your pathetic skills are enough to even scratch me. You are a fool." He said, trying to attack Naruto.

Naruto jumped back, dodging attack after attack. He couldn't block the attacks. This was the only way. And it wasn't like he never fought against him before. He had years of practice for this specific fight. He jumped back a few times to create some distance.

He threw a flash bang. The light blinded them both, but Naruto didn't need his sight to fight. Obito had to cover his eye. He quickly approached to hit the man's legs. But Obito was now entirely intangible. Naruto jumped back again before he could recover.

When Obito tried to come for him, this time, Naruto sent wind slashes toward him. Obito had to avoid them. He kept the fight as a ninjutsu battle for a little. Obito would use the famous Uchiha Katon to attack him, but Naruto used a variety of jutsu to defend himself.

Naruto then switched to fuinjutsu. He created a version of paper seals that had a special layer of genjutsu seal on them. The genjutsu would cover the seal, not even letting sharingan see through it. There was no way to tell what the seal would do.

Obito had to dodge every attack, not being able to get close. He had to remain intangible whenever a seal was thrown. Naruto alternated between sending wind slashes and seals. Obito didn't try to dodge the wind slashes; he would just let them pass through him.

And that was what exactly Naruto wanted. Naruto threw two explosion seals at each side of Obito, having him jump back to avoid as his only option. He then threw a wind slash, but this one was different. Obito tried to let it pass through him, but he was thrown back by the force of the attack.

He had a slight gash in his middle now, but not deep enough for his healing not to take care of. He looked furious. "WHAT DID YOU DO?" He yelled.

Naruto remained silent as he continued to attack. The sword he was using was quite special. It was an Uzumaki artifact. Not only could it conduct chakra and be used for ninjutsu attacks, but it could also channel Yang's chakra.

The opposite chakra from what sharingan used to function. So even if Obito became intangible, the heavy amounts of Yang would neutralize his Yin and make it ineffective. Perfect counter for his power. It was originally made since Uzumaki had an abundance of Yang chakra, and by using Yang attacks, they could cut through genjutsu and other heavily Yin-based jutsu.