Introduction

•synopsis•

Theo Ferreira, full time student and part time tattoo artist. He's quiet, reserved and has no other interests besides completing his degree. Theo is focused, but his focus shifts when he meets a woman who brings out a side to him he didn't know existed.

She's beautiful and no matter how hard he tries, he just can't seem to get her out of his head.

Suddenly, Theo wants something he never knew he did and the more he thinks about her, the more obsessed he grows.

• • •

Nina Cantero, full time student and the occasional babysitter. She's curious and utterly bored with her abundantly bleak life. Nina seeks a new thrill, and sometimes that means fresh ink on her skin. What happens when her newfound craving leads her to a particular tattoo artist?

Nina is left with the thought that she'll never see Theo again.

Until she finds out that he goes to the same school as her.

Aesthetics

Nina Cantero

Theo Ferreira

Theo Ferreira

Content Warning

Content Warning

This book will contain various forms of smut. I will not put a warning at the beginning because I feel it ruins the plot. Besides the sexual part, this book will also contain various mature themes such as explicit language.

Authors Note

Hello and welcome to my new story babes 🫶🏽

I wanted to step away from the mafia plot and I figured why not write a smutty college romance?
Also, Nina is the book title for no other reason besides the fact that I want at least one of my books to be named after a woman. Just because.

I also just wanted to thank you for all your support throughout these past two years. I'm forever grateful. Love you ❤️

— i will start updating on the 22nd of october so go ahead and add it to your library/reading list —

I present to you;
Theo & Nina

I present to you;Theo & Nina