38

THEO

I couldn't stop thinking about Nina, or her words. Yes, I'll move in with you. The thought had me smiling—too many times for comfort. The idea of it was about to drive me insane and I couldn't fathom waking up every morning with her next to me.

How dare she make me this happy?

It almost felt...unreal.

Breathing out a sigh, I let my head fall onto the pillow while I listened to the sound of Nina showering. I was tempted to join her, and possibly show my appreciation for all the ways she made me feel.

I licked my lower lip, staring off in the direction of the bathroom. I should. I closed my eyes, telling myself that she should enjoy her time. With that being said, I stayed glued on the bed and almost fucking kicked myself for it.

After all our moments together, I still managed to feel the tiniest bit of nerves when it came to her.

How?

The water stopped running and a few seconds later, Nina stepped into the room in nothing but a white towel around her body. Her face was flushed, and her tied curls partially wet. There wasn't a thing in the world more beautiful than that.

My eyes were fixated on her, and she hadn't paid any attention to me yet when she rummaged through the closet. My roaming gaze lingered on her bare legs, drifting over her covered ass and the tattoo on her spine.

She wasn't looking at me. All she did was exist, and I wanted to be inside of her until I forgot what it felt like to miss her. Nothing felt better.

I thought I had myself under control, but Nina loosened the towel and used it to dry herself. If it was possible, I would have melted into a puddle on that very mattress.

My breathing became noticeably ragged, despite my best attempt at pretending that it wasn't. Was she aware of how I was practically dying inside?

"Nina," I murmured, sitting up and leaning back on my palms.

At the sound of my voice, she turned around and I gestured with my head, "Come here."

She glanced over my lower half, seeing that my sweats couldn't hide how she made me feel. I was hard for her, and she barely did anything. It had been so long since I got to touch her, and the past few days had my craving for her worsening by the minute. It grew to impossible heights when I saw that look in her eyes.

Fuck.

How am I supposed to do anything besides want her when she looked at me like that?

My heart sprinted in my chest, and I was almost consumed by the need for her. Just show her. I wanted to. I wanted to stand and let her wrap her legs around my waist before I spread them on her favourite sheets.

With the towel hiding everything that I wanted to see, Nina took a step towards to me.

I can't wait anymore.

With my patience running thin, I was up before I knew it. She gasped, feeling my arms constrict around her and like clockwork, her legs hooked around my waist and the towel fell to the floor. The second I felt her skin against mine, I was gone.

Everything else ceased to exist. Everything else lost all importance when her lips touched mine. I breathed in the familiar smell of her body wash and the subtle, soft smell of her hair.

"Theo," she moaned against my lips, palming my cheeks as I craned my neck to kiss her.

"I need you," I whispered, letting my hands lower to her ass.