40

THEO

I don't know what came over me.

My breathing was shallow and I felt my pulse racing. Still, I couldn't stop. With a quick and hard thrust, I was inside of her again. Nina gasped, almost collapsing onto her stomach but my hands on her waist stopped her.

She wasn't going anywhere. Not while her she continued to play her little game.

Not moving, I stayed inside of her and enjoyed the way her pussy tightened around me. Nina was wet—messing all over her fucking thighs and my eyes rolled back into my head when I pushed deep enough to feel her ass against my lower stomach.

Nina let out a stifled groan, muffled by the sheets and her hair.

There was no space between us, and I gave her a harsh slap on her ass cheek because I couldn't resist. Nina gasped, her body jerking and I groaned when I felt myself slip out of her. She pushed her hips back immediately, settling my dick inside of her again and my lips parted in absolute awe of her.

God, she looked so beautiful.

With her wrist tied at her lower back and the curve of her spine, I was tempted in all the ways I didn't know existed.

"This is what you wanted," I grunted, leaning over her back to drop my forehead against her shoulder. "Isn't it?"

I held her hips steady, keeping her in place when I pulled out of her. My knees dug into the mattress, and I used my thigh to spread her legs further apart. She groaned, dropping lower as her hands fought against the constraints.

I paused, waiting to hear the words but nothing. She wanted this. She probably needed it. I didn't know I did, too. I cleared the hair from her face, letting my teeth sink into my bottom lip when I saw how fucking far gone she was.

Her eyes were in a daze and her face flushed, but she stared up at me and I saw the words she didn't say.

Don't stop.

"Fine," I said through gritted teeth, straightening my back. Nina's head fell back down and she rested the side of her face against the mattress, her eyes wide when I thrust into her hard. It was rough, quick and vastly different from other times. I can't get enough of it.

Nina moaned my name, a croaked and muffled sound that sent a cold chill over my skin.

I was losing myself, and Nina took all I had to offer.

She was wet and warm around me, and I took a moment to appreciate how good her ass looked. I ran my hand over her cheeks, admiring how thick she was—but I didn't stop moving. I wanted to hear the words. I wanted her to give me what I needed. If it meant fucking it out of her, I had no problem doing so.

I stroked her hips, denting my fingers into the tattoo on her skin. Does she know how good this feels for me? Being inside of her like that, giving her fast thrusts while I had the pleasure of seeing her in that position had me wishing that it could last forever.

My pelvis slammed against her ass, sending waves of claps around the room that didn't go unnoticed. I chased the sound of it, wanting more and more while I enjoyed the small moans and gasps falling from her lips. I reached forward, stroking my hands over her shoulders while I continued to pound into her.

I needed to have her cumming around me, but not yet.

I clenched my jaw, almost glaring down at her as my hips moved my dick in and out of her. How dare she make me feel this way? Everything about it felt unfamiliar, but entirely welcomed.