17

THEO

The stupid smile couldn't leave my face.

I had my arm wrapped around Nina's body, her head on my chest and her leg draped over my own.

Her breathing was steady, almost as if she had fallen asleep while I ran a hand over her curls. I closed my eyes, a ghost of a smile lingering on my lips as I enjoyed my memories.

Her wide spread legs, her small gasps and moans and the fucking look on her face. That I'd never forgot. Not that I wanted to, I was happy to be plagued with the perpetual image.

My fingertips absentmindedly played with her hair, not wanting to go without touching her. Her body was pressed against mine, but it wasn't enough. I didn't want to let go. I wanted her to stay in my arms till the morning came.

I breathed out a dreamy sigh, wondering if she was actually sleeping or she was just letting me enjoy the moment. Licking my lips, my hand stilled on her head.

"What are you doing?" Nina asked, frowning at me when she lifted her head.

The annoyance was clear on her face, but I grinned at the revelation that she wasn't asleep—she was just enjoying it the way I was.

I grinned, going back to stroking her hair. "I'm sorry."

Nina scoffed, letting her eyes fall to my lips. "Give me a kiss and I'll forgive you."

"Where?" I asked, smirking as I played with the ends of her curls.

"On my lips," Nina asked, her grin widening when she let out a small chuckle.

"Which ones—"

"On my face, Theo," Nina deadpanned, but I could tell that she was amused. I smiled, wrapping both arms around her to rest her body on mine. Chest to chest, I clasped my hand underneath her ear and gave her a soft kiss on her lips.

My hands glided down her naked back, resting on the small curve of her spine right above her ass. Nina didn't stop kissing me. She placed her elbows on the bed, on either side of my face as her fingers played with my hair.

I grinned into the kiss, feeling Nina do the same. I hardened underneath her for the millionth time, and I know she felt it when her lips fell apart with a small gasp.

If I could control it, I would—but I couldn't and Nina had me feeling as if my dick was about to burst the entire night.

I was tense with the need to be relieved, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. Especially because tonight had been all about her and I preferred it that way. I just wanted her to feel good, and I could rest easy knowing that I got what I wanted.

My smile stretched further at the thought and I reached lower to grasp her ass in the palms of my hands. I couldn't get enough of how soft her skin was. Or how good she smelled. Or how good it felt to touch her. So fucking perfect and I was unable to wrap my head around it.

Nina moaned, pushing herself further into me as she shifted. "Theo?"

"Yeah?" I breathed, squeezing her ass with both hands because I liked how she felt.

I groaned when I felt her grind into me, sparking a barely-there amount of pleasure through me and my head fell back onto the pillow. Nina kissed the side of my neck, and my breathing quickened when she gave me another kiss on the same spot.

I closed my eyes in content, enjoying her lips on my skin.

I felt her move, quickly shifting to plant her knees on the sides of my waist. Nina straddled me, and my hands continued to roam around her thighs when her covered pussy dropped down onto my crotch. I grunted, gritting my teeth to stop myself from pushing up into her.