Prologue/Meet Them!

"Dad! Why the fuck did you pick the most hardest job possible?!" Louis asked in a shout when he received a text from a worker from the Styles headquarters, telling him that he had his first and only interview this upcoming Thursday. Because they have a process when it comes to doing these types of things.

"First off, watch your mouth. Secondly, I saw that you weren't putting in any work to find yourself a job, so I took matters into my own hands. Besides, those three are known to be strict and blunt. It's about time for you to get some self-discipline. With this job, you'll be able to work to get what you want. You can't rely on my money forever and if you really think that you can, then I'll be sure that when I die, I'll donate all of my money to charity. You'll be left with nothing and you will then know that you need to work to get your own money to spend."

"This is so unfair!" Louis whined and stomped his foot in anger. His dad raised his eyebrow and looked at his son who was having a little temper tantrum as if he was 5 years old.

"And that's the exact reason why I have you applying for that position. You better not be late either. If you tell me that they rejected you, then you are going to have to apply to other jobs yourself. I won't be helping you anymore. Remember that you need to have a job before your 18th birthday," his father says and walks away from his raging son. Louis screams in anger before he stomps up the stairs to his room. He slams the door and immediately calls his best friends, Niall and Liam.

...

Hey! Before we go any further, then you need to know who our characters are, right? Well let me introduce you to everyone!

First up we have Louis William Tomlinson. He is currently 17 years old and his birthday is in December on the 24th. He graduated uni a bit early, but he didn't have a major when he went to school. He just went there for the basics. He didn't want to have a major since he saw it as useless and unnecessary. He never worked a day in his life because he would just use his dad's money to his own benefit.

His height is 5ft and 5in. He's openly gay and he's currently single. He does wear clothes that are typically for women as well as makeup and he gets his nails and feet done every month, but he never cares for what others think of it. His parents are Johanna Deakin and Troy Austin. Louis was badly mistreated by his biological dad because of his sexuality and he kept it as a secret till he was 14. His mother was heartbroken and divorced his dad. To only meet Louis's now step dad not too long after. He's pretty close with his stepdad, Mark Tomlinson, and he got his last name changed because of their loving bond. He's actually the oldest out of 7 siblings. He has two best friends and their names are Niall Horan and Liam Payne.

 He has two best friends and their names are Niall Horan and Liam Payne

Next up, we have Niall James Horan. He is currently 16 years old and his birthday is in September on the 13th. He's currently in uni and he's majoring in communication and journalism. He chose these majors because he really wants to work with the news. He wants to be a news anchor and he's been behind the scene with his dad to learn what it takes to become one. To help him financially with school, Niall works at two places; Nandos and Styles Sweets. You'll hear about that second company in a small bit.