7

I woke up to a really pleasant smell. It had me actually get off from the couch and walk in the direction of the beautiful smell. It brought me to the space right next to the family room. The kitchen. Harry was cooking, Marcel was looking in the fridge, and Edward was on his laptop, probably doing some work. I walked closer to the island and Harry noticed me first. He smiled at me sweetly and I returned it with a smile of my own.

"Morning," I greeted. "Morning," The three of them say at the same time. "Does that happen a lot?" "Triplet magic," Harry jokes and I laughed a little. "I guess that's true. Now what's for breakfast? Unless I'm on my own?" Harry shook his head and looked back at the stove. "You are our guest. The host should always prepare for their guests. Besides, this is my way of saying thanks. I would buy you something, but I don't know you that well yet." "You want to get to know me?" I asked with a pleasant smile, sitting next to Edward. "Well, we do trust you. Protected us from seeing Desmond, and prevented us from a panic attack." "Desmond? Is that your dad's name?" "Yeah, but we don't refer to him as our father. If we do, then just know that we are thinking biologically," Edward says before he drank from a mug.

"That's fair. What had him treat y'all that way? If you mind me asking?" I asked them and they didn't say anything. They just stared at me. "Incest," Marcel whispered and I looked at him. "Oh...sorry for asking." "It's okay. You did know that it is a sensitive topic, so you weren't pressuring anyone," Harry says and continues to cook. "Well he lost three great, attractive, and successful men. He's the real loser." "Well the world isn't fond of the relationship either..." Edward mumbled.

"Well...I will not lie and say that it's a common concept, but I will tell you that you do have one life and shit...if this relationship makes you happy, then fuck it. Do you think everyone loves the clothes that I wear? A) I too have a shitty ass father. B) People suck. Like the only people that I know that like it is my mum, friends, and you three." The three of them stared at me again, but this time, I saw them slowly start to blush. Even Edward and I grinned at the sight. "Now, what's for breakfast?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Um...um, breakfast quesadillas. Are you allergic to anything?" Harry asked and I shook my head. "I hate avocados though." "Well it doesn't come with avocados," He says with a kind smile and I giggled. I covered my lap with a few napkins, bit wanting to get my PJs dirty.

"I moved your meetings to next week by the way

"I moved your meetings to next week by the way. Today, I'm going to be looking for security. If your dad is around, then y'all need to be protected 24/7." "We already have tha-" "One guard can't do it all. You don't have guards for yourself, and you don't even have security at your headquarters. Like, what if something happens to you? A breaking and entering? Robbery? Fucking murder? You only have one fucking guard!" They jumped when I shouted from out of nowhere. I noticed and cooled down.

"Sorry. I'm just a bit confused as to why the three top most famous businessmen only have one hard to protect them, so! How many bedrooms are in here?" "....12," Edward says quietly. "Okay! One bedroom for you guys-" "5 for future kids..." "Okay, 6 bedrooms down. One more for guests, so that leaves us with 7 occupied. Which means that you have 5 for your on-site guards. These guards will be staying here in those bedrooms. Is the guy at the front staying here?" "Yeah. Paul has a room already."