5

"Yeah...yeah, I'm leaving right now. Yeah...yeah, I'm going to Marcel's office right now to tell him." I was on the phone with Erick. I met this guy on a dating app and we kind of hit off instantly. We are going on our first date and I needed to get off early in order to make it on the date in time. Which is why I'm going to Marcel to ask him if I can get off early. If it was Edward, then he was for sure going to say no. Harry was out with their sister, so he's offline right now.

I knocked on the door and I waited for a little bit until the door opened and a shy Marcel was standing there. "Hey Marcel, I know your probably busy, but I was just wondering if I could leave early? I have an outing with a friend that I haven't seen for some time," I asked and explained. Marcel stood there for a moment, but he stepped out of his office and he began to walk towards Ed's. Of fucking course... The youngest triplet is going to ask the eldest triplet. I know that Harry wouldn't do that.

"Hey Ed... Louis wants to get off early... Um... Can I let him go?" "What's the reason?" "He wants to go see a friend that he hasn't seen in a while." "No." "Oh um... Okay," Marcel spoke shyly and Ed made eye contact with me. "Your friend must understand that you have a highly important job and if he or she wishes to see you, then he can either wait at lunch time, or when you're off."

"Sorry Louis." "Don't apologize Marcel. It's a job. He should've planned his date better." "I d-" "Don't have to. I know exactly why you want to get off. You don't ask for such a thing for your other friends, so I don't know what makes this one so special. Unless it was a date. Now get back to work. Thank you for asking Marcel." "Um... No problem," Marcel says and turns to face me. I frowned and left the office. I walked right to mine and I lifted my phone to my ear. "You know it must suck..." "What are you talking about?" "You are working for those incest brothers..." "Don't call them names because things didn't go our way." "That Marcel guy is pretty far up on that Ed's dick..."

"Stop it. You are just being childish. Ed wasn't completely wrong. My job is highly important and you are just going to have to work around my schedule if you wish to be with me," I said, sitting back in my chair, looking at the emails under Edward's name.

"You are just saying that because they give you a pay check." "And because it's a fucking job. There are many people who wish to just be in my place. I'm not going to risk my job over some date." "Whatever..." "Bye," is all that I said and I hung up. And people think I'm too dramatic. Like of course I was upset to not get out of here early, but I'm not going to throw a fit. This is how the work life is and I have to get used to it. Especially if I'm working with the top most famous business men worldwide.

Some knocking came from my door and I looked up to see Edward. "I may have seemed a bit harsh a moment ago, and I do apologize. I just take my job rather seriously and we hired you because we need some stabilization with our busy life..." "It's fine. You had me see his true colors already. You should've heard him. Complaining and insulting you guys just because things didn't go our way." "That wasn't you?" "Nope." "Really?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and I nodded.

"I mean, I frowned a little when you told me no, but I understood. My role is really important. I mean really important. People will tear each other apart to just sit in my chair. I'm not going to whine about it if you tell me no to certain things. I'm not a kid. Like my dad always tells me, I need to grow up. Which is why I'm sitting here, attempting to be a rather responsible adult."

Edward hummed and walked to the chair that was in front of my desk and he took a seat. "You are rather interesting Mr. Tomlinson. I'm rather surprised nobody has you already. Someone like you should be considered a prize," he flirts and that alone had me blink a few times.

Did he...did he just flirt? With me? Did he just flirt with me? This can't be real... Right? Like yea, they are REALLY good looking and they're hot as fuck, but I can't be their interest, right? Wait... "Would Harry and Marcel appreciate the little comment you just said to me?" "Very much so. We are triplets after all. We do tend to think the same thing. However, I don't want you to have that effect on your work. Just know your worth and move forward. You are a beautiful person and you are held at a much higher standard than where you're putting yourself at. Understand?" He stands and I looked at him. "Uhm...yeah.... Yeah! I understand!"