4

"This freaking job is so fucking amazing! Nothing can fucking top this shit! The pay! The fucking pay Niall! Oh my fucking gosh! Did you not see my new car?! Bought by my fucking bosses bitch! I'm fucking living for it!" Niall rolled his eyes and took a sip of his coffee. "It's not that big of a deal Louis," Liam says and I gave him a look. "Liam, go out there, look at my car, and come back in. Then try to tell me that bullshit again. I paid you guys back and I am fucking living the fucking life bitch." "Oh shut up Louis..." "Nope!" I chirped and took a sip of my tea.

I'm currently hanging out with my friends on my lunch break and we are currently at Anne's Coffee. They talked about how they assumed that I was going to automatically quit or get fired after the first week of working there. They then talked about how surprised they were when they see me lasting so long. I've been working there for about a month, and I'm really fucking living it, so of course I was going to brag and tell them how wrong they were.

"You for sure pissed Ed off at least once," Niall assumes and I shake my head with a big smile. "No actually. He's been impressed with my work around the office lately and they all have been happy with the work that I have been giving them. I mean, I helped Harry buy out Starbucks on my first fucking day and that meeting went so well!"

"That should've gotten you a bonus..." "The thing is... It did! Well not in a way that you think anyways. Harry just gave me his debit card and he allowed me to buy whatever I wanted that first Saturday." "Really....and you don't see that as strange?" "No. He just said that he couldn't give me another bonus because my bonuses are only yearly. He just wanted to say thank you. He's really nice."

"A bit too nice if you ask me..." "What was that Liam?" "Nothing..." "Okay..." I didn't believe him, but I was going to leave it alone. My alarm went off and I looked at my phone, sighing. "Well! That's my que! I'll see you losers later!" I chirped and stood up with my Gucci bag in hand. I walked by the counter and one of the workers handed me a few to-go meals that I've asked for beforehand and I thanked her. I walked out and got into my car, heading right back to work.

When I got there, I clocked back in (on time) and there were a few jealous bitches that talked about how I was late and that I was going to get some shit from Ed for sure. I wanted to tell them off, but I wanted to ask Ed myself to see if I set my alarm wrong...I really hope that I didn't. I've always placed my alarm at 1:20 so that I would make it back here on time. My breaks are always at 12:45, and they told me that I need to be back at 1:30. Which makes my break about 30-35 minutes.

I walked to Ed's office and I knocked on it. "Come in," I heard him say and I opened the door. He was looking at his computer, but he did a small glance my way and he gave me a small nod. "Hey, some women downstairs were talking about how I was late...and that I was going to get some shit-" "Language." He spoke in a scolding manner and that is kind of a turn on for me. I say kind of because he is my boss and I can't be thinking that way towards him. "Sorry. They said that I was going to get some crap from you?" "I don't see why."

He looked at his computer and I saw him type for minute until he looked at me again. "Do you want me to say something?" "Of course I don't. I just wanted to see if my breaks are c-" "Your breaks are from 12:45 to 1:30. I would tell you if anything changed. Now is there anything else?" He asked and I could hear the annoyance in his tone and I frowned. "Cutting people off is rude." "You did that to me during your interview, so don't be a fucking hypocrite. I can always change my mind on you. Now get to work." "Wai-" "Mr. Tomlinson, get to work!" He shouts and I jumped.

"Chill the fuck out Edward," I turned my head and saw Harry walking in. "If you don't want him to use that language with you, then it's only fair if you do the same." Harry looks at me and I smiled at him, saying thank you. He smiles back and he shook his head.