2 (Same Day)

And...there they are...the three men who are going to tell me if I have it or not...the Styles triplets. Each of them were just wearing a different colored suit and I was just so nervous because I didn't know who was who. What if I got Edward when I was really hoping for Harry? But I guess I didn't have to stress about it anymore, because the one that was standing in the middle stepped forward and smiled. That must be Harry...

"Hello everyone! Hope everyone is doing alright and I hope you guys had a good meal before you came in today. Food feeds the brain and you're going to need that today. My name is Harry, the man to my right is my oldest triplet Edward and the one to the left is the youngest, Marcel. We want to thank you guys for applying for such a big occupation. Because one of you is going to be our assistant. As you are aware we live pretty busy lives and it can get hectic." The other two triplets just nodded along to his brother and looked at each of us to see if we were paying attention.

"I don't want you guys to stress though! We want you guys to be as calm and relaxed as possible." "Speak for yourself. I want you to bring your-" Harry cleared his throat and gave his older triplet a look that made Edward stay silent. "Alright...Marcel and I want you guys to be as happy and content as possible. 2/3 means that you take our morals to the heart. Everyone understands?" We all nodded and Harry clapped his hands.

"Goodie! Now I know Sarah said that she was going to be pointing, but we want to pick out our first interview this evening. Be ready!" Harry smiled and I paled. There was a higher chance for me to get Marcel rist with me being fourth in line! Why the fuck did they change it up last minute?!

I watched each triplet walk back and forth and soon...I was met with Edward. He looked at me, up and down, and I was deathly afraid that he was going to for sure pick me. My knee started bouncing and I used my peripheral vision to see Harry walking to his office with some chick behind him. It was then when I realized how fucked I truly was. I wiped my hands on my knees due to the sweat and I was about to get up, but then Marcel spoke up and what he said made me relax fully.

"I want him first," he whispered and Edward looked back to see his youngest triplet standing behind him. He then shrugged and looked at the woman next to me. "You. Follow," he said and made his way to his office. The woman quickly followed and I looked at Marcel who was already looking at me. "You can follow me," he tells me and he waits for me to stand up before he starts walking. Okay...Marcel is probably the shy triplet who's also kind and respectful. He opened his door and he actually held it open for me and I thanked him with a friendly smile.

He closed the door and walked to his desk. "Um...you can take a seat there," he pointed at the chair in front of his desk and I nodded. I walked over to the chair and I was about to sit before I remembered what I had in my hand. "Oh! I bought these for you guys. I wanted to give it to y'all personally, but here." I pulled out one of the boxes, passed it to him, and Marcel looked at it, then at me. "It's not a bomb or anything. It's a birthday gift. Happy birthday," I tell him and he finally smiled and took the box.

He thanked me shyly before he opened the box and pulled out the flowers. "Don't know if that's too feminine for you guys, but they looked pretty," I tell him and he smiled at the sight of them. "I love them. Thank you." I smiled and high-fived myself mentally and focused as Marcel places the flowers next to his monitor and folded his hands. "Um...so this position does require a lot of work history and it seems here that you don't have anything?" He looks at me and I saw him with a straight face. Shit...Liam was right about them taking this as serious as Edward.

"That's correct. I haven't really worked a day in my life and I know that it makes me look bad, and this probably not even going to get me passed you..." "I didn't say that. We went hrough the online applications and we rejected the ones that didn't meet our requirements. We let you slide because we saw why you were applying." "Yes. I need to have more financial responsibility and I needed some sort of independence. I won't lie because it's bound to come out one way or another, but I'm a slacker. I always munched on my dad's money and I just thought that if I posted hot pics on social media, then I'd get game that way."