1

"Niall! Liam! I'm trying to do some research on those triplets! Have you guys met them before?" I asked as I was on FaceTime with my best friends. Niall looked off to the side before he titled his head a bit. "I believe I've met one of them before. It's really hard to tell who it is since each has similar haircuts, but I think I met Harry. I was working and I guess he was stopping by to check on his bakery. He's really nice and he kept asking me questions on how happy I am with my position within his company and he asked me if my health was alright."

"Are you sure it's Harry though?" I asked, not wanting to keep my hopes high. "I believe so. Again, it's really hard to tell because of the hair. When you go in and when you get to see them, if one of them is really friendly and talkative, then that's more than likely Harry, the middle triplet." "Okay...Liam?"

"I don't work with my dad, I just help organize and re-write his papers, but my dad has had a few meetings with the CEO. Edward is his name, right?" "Yes. It says on Google that Edward owns Styles Real Estate." "Yeah, my dad said that he's very blunt, straightforward, and strict. He's probably the most strict one out of those triplets. If you see one of them looking at you with all seriousness or with a blank expression, then that is probably Ed. He's probably going to ask a lot of serious questions out of the three. He's going to be a bit harsh too. I remember my dad saying that Ed made a worker cry due to criticism."

"Great...and Marcel?" "Haven't met him," Niall said and Liam nodded. "Same here." "Great....so I'm probably going to be seeing 2 assholes and one decent person..." "Well people over the web say that Marcel is shy and he's kind of like Harry. He's nice, but he's not very open to talking to others like Harry is. Besides that, Louis, each of them take their careers very seriously and they are famous businessmen, so they are all going to be strict with you. It's just one of them that is going to show it the most out of the other two."

"Yeah, but if I impress one of them, then he might defend me to the other two. Or if I impress two of them, then I'll probably get my foot in the door that way." "Well...you are going to have to be really professional considering the fact that you have 0 work experience. Bring out the best qualities in you and hope for the best. That's all that you can do anyways. What have you found out about each of them?" Niall asked and I looked at my laptop.

"Well...they have a rather busy lifestyle. Um... It says that whichever is Edward, he owns: Styles Real Estate, United Talent Agency, Robin's Diner, Gem's Jewels, Edward's Plaza, Dior, Styles Suites, and he shares a company with his second triplet (Harry) that is called Sweet Style.

Harry owns: Gucci, Sweet Robin's (ice cream parlor), Anne's Coffee, Styles Sweets, Elite Model Management, Sony Music Entertainment, H&E Entertainment (family-friendly business for fun and games), and he shares a company with his eldest triplet (Edward) called Sweet Style.

Marcel owns: Creative Artists Agency, Prada, Marcel's Mall, Twisted Nails, Sweet Sip (Bar), Columbia Records, and Pleasing. He's in the works of joining his brothers in their company 'Sweet Style. It's literally all business here..." "What about their wikipedia?" Liam asked and I clicked on the hyperlink wiki. "Okay...their 23 years old. Edward is the oldest as he was born at 3:43p.m. then it was Harry who was born at 3:45p.m. then Marcel was born last at 3:47p.m. Their birthday is on February the 1st."

"Damn...they are working on their birthdays." "What are you- OH MY GOD THEIR BIRTHDAY IS TODAY! I have my interview today!" "It's no need to freak out Louis. Maybe you should get each of them something. It could make them smile. Maybe not Edward, but maybe you'll be able to make both Marcel and Harry happy." "Yeah...maybe. Wait....it says here that they're together. Like romantically. How c-" "Everyone knows that they're together Louis." "Well I for sure didn't!" "You really need to stay within the news these days. They do talk about their love life once they're asked about it. They are just not that open to show it off."