10 (Short)

I walked into work the next day and I decided to go with the same kind of look that I went with at that nice dinner that we had together. Why stop, right? They obviously liked the look and I really liked how they checked me out at every chance that they got. I knew that they even looked at my bum a few rimes, but I decided to just not say anything or catch them in the act. It was really nice seeing them appreciate and crush on me and my looks. It makes me feel rather special...

I walked to my office to place my purse down and to go ahead and clock in

I walked to my office to place my purse down and to go ahead and clock in. After, I looked for nice coffee that was close by, and I made sure to send  a quick text to the triplets. I wanted to make this delivery. I didn't want to do half of the work. It's either I go big or go home. I can't exactly go home, so I will just do this! 

I made the quick drive and returned after I got the three coffees and one nice cup of tea. Thankfully, they don't really mind me stepping out for something like this, because they know that it's not going to take long. Which is why, edward just stared at me when I entered his office. It was either because of that or it was because of how nice I looked today. It made me smile regardless. I walked up to his desk and I placed one of the coffees on the little coster that was to the right of his keyboard. He watched my every mood and I just grinned. 

"Morning sir," I greeted softly and he just stared and his eyes began to travel down. "Sir? Is everything okay?" I asked innocently and he just looked back at me and nodded his  head. He just picked up the coffee and said a quiet 'morning' before he took a sip. "Thanks for the coffee," he said when he placed the coffee down and looked at me again. "It's no problem. There was just a nice coffee place nearby and I know that you three are always quick to get to work that coffee is the last thing on your minds," I said and picked up the little cup holder. 

"Now I just need to deliver these to the others and I will get to my emails as soon as possible," I told him and he just nodded his head, checking me out one more time. I smiled to myself as I walked out of his office. I walked to Harry's office next and as he opened the door for me, I heard a sharp intake of breath coming from him and I smiled at him. "Umm... Morning Louis," he greeted and stepped to the side. I walked in and I made suer that there was a bit of a sway in my hips as I walked over to his desk. 

"Morning. I brought you coffee sir," I told him and placed the coffee down. I turned and saw that he was looking at my bum. I grinned and walked over to gim. "I hope that you enjoy it," i whispered into his ear before I stepped out and walked to Marcel's office. 

He opened the door and I saw him immediately blush as he looked at what I had on. "Morning Marcy~ I brought you coffee," I said innocently and passed him the last cup. He shyly took it and said a small thank you before he took a quick sip. "Do you like it sir? I wanted to be sure that it was perfect," I said and grinned. He blushed even more and took another sip of his coffee. "Happy to see that you like it," I said softly and winked before I left his office.

I went back to my office and I giggled to myself as I took a moment to replay how they reacted to my appearance. I logged back into my computer and started to look into my emails that I was mostly tagged in. Then it was to the emails that were directly meant for a certain triplet. 

One of the emails that I was tagged in had the subject titled 'Dinner'. I raised an eyebrow and clicked on the email and I started to read it. 

Harry Styles on behalf of Styles Headquarters
To Louis Tomlinson 
Cc Marcel Styles, Edward Styles

    Greetings Mr. Tomlinson! I hope that you had an easy morning. I also hope that this week is rather much easier on you as we should not be receiving much emails for right now. I hope that you do remember that if you do ever feel overwhelmed, then you are free to let us know and we will be sure to help you out the best way that we know how. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Even we ask for help from time to time :). 

"He would be the type to put a smiley face in an email," I said and let out a giggle. 

    I did want to reach out to you in regards to the dinner that we had last night. It was nice and even though things didn't exactly go as planned, it was still pleasant. I wanted to thank you for joining us and being positive about how that night turned out. I have received a couple of event invites, so I will reach out to you shortly on what event we shall attend together. Your attire was well put together. Perfect even. We can't have that go to waste, correct? 

    Now what I am emailing you about is not entirely about the dinner last night, but it is rather about another dinner that I am hoping that you could accompany us on. It is work related and we are meeting with a couple of people so that we could discuss a possible buyout. There is not much that you will need to do as we have planned this out ourselves, but you are going to be taking care of the financials that they will give you. You are not to buy anything, but you are just taking the checks and you will just keep them close until the next work day. This dinner will be this Friday and the attire is as you please. I'm sure that you will be able to come up with something nice as you usually do.

   Please be sure to give us a response by the end of the day so that I can hold the reservation for the correct amount of individuals. Hopefully, we will see you there!

All the love,
-H.

I smiled at the email and I was getting ready to reply, when my phone started to ring. It was the front desk, so I answered. "Good morning," I said and held my phone up to my  ear. "Morning, I have a Mark Tomlinson here and he wanted to talk to you? Is it okay for me to let him up?" The kind lady asked and I was confused. I shook my head and just said, "No, I will be down there momentarily. I will just need to talk to Mr. Styles and I will be down there." "Okay, I will let him know." "Thanks, bye," I said and ended the call. 

I got up and took my purse with me just in case and I walked to Marcel's office first. Each of them were okay with me stepping away for a little bit and I headed down to the main floor. 

Like the main reason as to why I grabbed my bag is because I knew that this was about something important. My dad obviously cares about my work and understands that it's a pretty big deal, so for him to be here means that something important just happened.

I get to the main floor and I walk to the lobby. My dad sees me and stands up from the sofa.

"Hey dad, what's wrong?" I asked as we shared a nice hug.

"It's your mother. I'm so sorry son... She passed away."
👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔

"👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔