9

"Guys! I have something to run by you guys before I go through with this!" I chirped as I walked into Niall's house. My two friends jumped and nearly swore. I didn't think much of it. I just sat in the love chair that was in Niall's den and crossed my legs and watched them recover from their mini heart attack. "What the heck?! You could've knocked!" Niall scolded but I just smiled. "I would have knocked if we were friends. We're best friends, and I have your spare key, so why knock?" I asked and laughed at his glaring expression.

"What did you want to run by us?" Liam asked and I smiled. "I really wanted to get these men to look at me. Like what Niall told me the other day, they are crushing on me, but I want to feel more of it. Which led me to plan things out that night. I believe that Harry and Marcel likes it when I'm all good and sometimes innocent. Meanwhile, Edward really likes it when I'm naughty and rebellious. Which is what got me this job in the first place I feel like," I tell them and they were nodding along with what I was saying. "And what did you plan exactly?" "Well with what I'm thinking of wearing to this event, I wanted to have this whole night be filled with nothing but a bit of flirting and some teasing."

"I can see this going well for sure. What are you thinking of doing if this works? How are you even going to handle this?" Niall asked and I really had to think about this as I really didn't think about what I would do after this. Because they will likely catch on and it will turn into a huge negative...

"I really don't know... I guess I'll just go  with the flow with it?" I guessed with a shrug. "Just don't overdo it. It looks like you're just messing with their feelings and that is never okay," Liam says and I just rolled my eyes. "This isn't a rolling of the eyes kind of situation. If they like you and you just mess with them and tease them, then that is just really messed up. If they did that to you, then would you would feel good?" "I am not saying that I'm going to just use their emotions, but this is just a bit of a reassurance I guess. We will see what will happen," I tell him and I stand up. 

"I am going to go ahead and get a few things taken care of before I start to get ready for the event tonight. I'll see you guys tomorrow," I tell them and take my leave. I get to my car and headed to the nail salon.  I  have this to do and then I am going to be getting myself waxed. I don't have a lot of hair, but I still want to be sure that there is no hair showing anywhere besides my head. I like my skin feeling smooth and I know that they like it too. 

I get to my appointment on time and when I get there, I show the front desk what I was planning on getting and he had me paired with the best since he knows who I work for. No, I don't use my position as a threat, but like I probably have mentioned before, almost of all of these companies want to appease anyone who work for the triplets and the triplets themselves. Maybe they believe that they would get a lot of good publicity if they are like this, I really don't know...

When my nails were done, I looked at them and smiled. "These look absolutely perfect! Thank you so much!" I chirped and pulled out my phone so that I can post this onto my social media. I captioned this photo with 'This is now my favorite set! @nailbeauty did me so well!' I then got up and went back to the front desk so that I could pay for the service. They tried to say that it was on the house, but I still paid and tipped my stylist. I thanked them one more time before I went to my favorite place to get waxed. 

.....
"And now it's time to get into this nice dress and get all dolled up!" I exclaimed after I got out of the shower. I went through  my usual process of drying my hair and I officially started to get ready. I started by getting the dress and I made sure to give myself a quick check in the mirror after I got the dress on. Yup... it definitely hugs the best features perfectly. I hummed  to myself happily before I walked to my closet to pick out the shoes that I have been waiting to wear. I practiced a walks of my own and I even practiced how I would walk with those rather handsome men near me.