8

"So I was thinking of getting these for the boys as a anniversary gift." "Anniversary for what?" "Hiring me! Because they needed me. Bad," I tell my two friends and they shook their heads. "You can give them a more materialistic gift to say your thanks I guess," Niall tells me and I groaned. "You just have to ruin the fun..." I looked at the items in front of me and I picked a few of them up. "I don't think that they don't need anything from this place," Liam tells me and I looked at him. "Then what do you think that they would want?" I asked and looked at him with confusion.

All he did though was look at me.

"What?" "He's saying that you should wear something that they would like," Niall said, trying to hold back a laugh. "What? I'm not trying to have them sleep with me or something, so why should I do that?" "You don't have to mate. They just like seeing you. They are billionaires, so it's hard to gift them something material wise. Even so, you can't really afford to do something that big." "I'm not even trying to go that big!" "Then do both. They'll probably admire both," he then says with a light shrug.

I rolled my eyes at him.... but I listened. I went to a clothing store before I went to buy something for each of them. I had to make sure that it was work appropriate before I went to get the physical gifts, so we spent ta little more time in one store than the other. I was happy with the outfit nonetheless! It was like it called out to me, and I just know that those men are going to love it too.

"This and a natural look would go great together," I tell Niall as I was putting an outfit together. Niall just shrugs, so I just looked for my size and started to make my way to one of the dressing rooms. I stripped out of my casual clothing and I quickly threw on the outfit that I had the hopes of buying. When I was done putting the outfit on, I stepped out and showed my friends. I posed with them a few times before they gave me their final vote. They both liked it, so I went through with the purchase. We walked to the front and I handed the female worker the clothes that I wanted to get.

She looked at them, then at me. "I hope you kno-" "I hope that you know that my boss can fire you in seconds, so watch your mouth with me," I tell her with a mocking smile. She looked at me with shock and she then hurried to finish with the process. I took the receipt when it was offered to me and i thanked her. We walked out of Sweet Style and proceeded to walk to some shop that is mainly for gifts. They had messaging bags and even though that screams the triplets, I had to look deep for the perfect ones.

"And there it is," I said and picked up three bags. One was tan, another was beige, and there was another that was brown. "Tan is definitely Marcel, beige is more Harry, and that leaves Edward with brown." "Is this how you pick our gifts out?" Niall asked and I nodded my head. "Your color vibes!" I exclaimed and that made the two chuckle. I purchased the three bags and we were now leaving the store. As we were heading to some food place, I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket.

I pulled it out and saw that it was a text from Harry. "Harry texted me," I tell my friends who were likely asking who it was.

Harry: Good Afternoon Louis! As much as this would be more formal in an email, I really didn't feel like setting all of that up hahaha. Hope that you are enjoying your weekend! We're trying to do the same over here, but work always tends to come our way, so! On Monday we have an event to go to! Your very first event! Isn't that exciting!?It's a fashion show and it's from 4-8:30, so dress appropriately. We aren't showing off our clothing, but they want us to be there. If for any reason you can't attend, then please let me know and I'll tell the others. Thank you! All the love -Hx

I read the text out to Niall and he grinned when I looked at him. "I guess we have a better chance at getting those men to drool over you," he said, getting a bit perky.