His Voice

(I forgot to mention that the twins already know all their names.)

No one's POV:

After a few hours of just sitting in the lab, Steve decided that they should go upstairs and see what the others are up to. After the injections, Bruce had cleaned up the twins bruises and cuts to as good as he can do it. The twins would flinch every so often and it broke the hearts of the adults in the room.

The red head agreed to what her crush had said and picked up Wanda. She smiled and the older woman and laid her head in her shoulder. Natasha kissed the top of her head and poked her in the side, making the baby burst into a few giggles before getting nervous if she done something wrong. Natasha noticed this but didn't want to question incase it upsets the little one even more.

Steve picked up Pietro. He smiled at the older man and relaxed into his touch. Steve smile and kissed his head. "Ready to go?" Steve asked looking back up a Nat. She nodded and walked over the Steve and Pietro. "Bruce! We're leaving." Nat called out to him.
"Of course. I'll see you guys later for dinner." He called out back to them. On that note the four of them left.

They headed up to the common room. When they got there, they saw Sam and Bucky playing a video game.

Sam and Bucky have an.. non normal friendship. They are like brothers. They have daily fights over the smallest things then act like best friends the next moment. It's clear that they both care deeply about each other even if they won't admit it.

Nat and Steve walked up to the two boys playing a game. "Hey boys. What ya playing." She ask as she sat down beside Bucky. Steve took a seat beside Sam. "A game. It's very interesting. Anyway how are the twins?" Sam asked as he paused the game and turned his attention to the twins. Steve took them update with the twins and the lab with Bruce. Sam and Bucky nodded with hurt in their face.

"Where are the others?" Steve asked. They thought for a moment, "Well Bruce and Tony are in the lab. They are trying to find a cure and start as early as they can as it'll take a while. Pepper is with them. Clint has took Peter to try and learn how to shoot a bow outside. I believe Thor and Loki has gone back to Asgard, Tony and Bruce needed something that can only be there in Asgard so they've gone to collect it, they'll be back soon. And I can't tell you about Rhodes and Vision." Bucky replied. Natasha nodded and looks at the TV. Steve looks out the window and the boys continue playing the game.

Thankfully due to having Teo new twins in the house, Fury was nice enough to give everyone a break from missions for a few weeks, at least till the twins have settled in a little more then before.

As joint, both twins rubbed their eyes and let a small yawn escape. The four adults smile and pretty much die of cuteness. "You tired, little witch, little speedy?" Sam asked glancing at the two.  They both let a little nod escape. Nat and Steve stands up to take the kids up to a room. Probably Steves. They say bye to the boys and they return it and then say bye to babies. Nat and Steve walk of, Nat leaning against Steve.

Steve's POV:

We enter my room and I close the door. The twins let out another yawn so me and Nat gently place them on my bed. I knew the twins would find it hard sleeping so I crawled in beside the two of them as of which they instantly crawled to me. I laid my back against the top of the bed and the twins were asleep almost instantly, "Sleep well, darlings." I whisper holding a lose grip on them.

I look up at Natasha and see her smiling down at me. I gently move over and she sits beside me, kissing the twins hair then turning to me, "Rogers.. you know you are really good at looking after toddlers. I didn't think you old man could take it." She smirked but also showed a genuine smile. "Gee thanks Romanoff." I play fully roll my eyes.