Road journey

No Ones POV:

The next few hours went by smoothly. Tony and Bruce went to the lab to work on a cure, with the supervision of Pepper, mainly it just her watching over Tony. Due to what happened in the lab, Tony was glad he wasn't banned from the lab yet there where many rules set in place. Pepper is definitely the only person who can scare him.

The others were all just scattered across the compound. Clint, Bucky and Steve are looking after the twins while they are playing and Nat, Kate and Yelena went for a run. Overall, nothing too interesting was happening.

The clock struck 1pm. A bright light formed Indro r of Sam, Peter, Vision and Rhodes. That light just so happened to be Loki and Thor. "HELLO MIDGARDIANS! WE ARE BACK!" Thor screeched as the light slowly disappeared. A bunch of sighs were heard throughout the area. "Yes Thor. We hear and see you." Sam sighed. Thor smiled and walked of to go grab a poptart. Loki looked in the direction his brother walked of in before looking back at the boys.
"So where are the two twins?" He asked them. Peter pointed to training room where the three boys and the two twins are, "Over there. We don't you go say hey and go do what ya want. None of us really have much planned." Loki nodded and walked to the training room.

When he entered he saw only Wanda and Bucky. "Well hello doll." He smiled walking up to them. Wanda jumped and looked back, her eyes landed on Loki and she let out the most adorable giggle anyone has ever heard and held out her arms. Loki walked over and picked her up, looking back up at Bucky and say hey, which he returned. "Welcome back. Steve and Clint took Pietro outside as he was to warm. This little one over here wanted to stay inside." Loki nodded and kissed Wanda's cheek. He bought Loki up to date with what has happened since they left, he mainly said the important parts however he did include some minor details here and there.

Loki sat down, keeping baby Wanda in his arms, Bucky sat beside and the two playfully player with Wanda creating adorable giggles, melting the hearts of the two older boys.

Eventually Steve, Clint walked back in with Pietro and all 6 of them were just playing. Wanda was babbling words, almost forming true words and it surprised the boys an awful lot.

After another hour or so later it was now about half 2. Nat knocked on the door of the training room the boy and the twins are to tell them they are goi into town.

Everyone piled into the many cars using. Tony and Clint where in the front, Natasha Steve and Pepper are in the back. Nat and Steve are holding a twin each and the others are in the other cars.

During the ride Wanda was cuddled up to Natasha. As she was, Natasha noticed the young girls heavy breathing. "Babe, you okay?" She asked the girl, pulling her a little closer. Wanda tried to push the older girl away but failed, her eyes got watery which never went unnoticed by anyone. "Darling what's the matter?" Steve asked gently brushing some fallen strands of hair behind her ear. At that moment Wanda burst out into tears. "hey hey kiddo it's alright." Tony comforted from the front. Pietro soon burst out into tears and none of the adults knew what to do.

They were on the middle of the road but there was a parking area close by. "Stark pull over! Signal the others to pull over also!" Clint orders, "The second we pull over, Nat, Steve take the twins out immediately." They both nod. They didn't question but they had a feeling he knew what happened.

The car pulls over and instantly Nat and Steve jump out with both twins in their hands. Tony had signalled the others to pull over which they agreed. The two adults instantly sat the twins down on some grass. "What's the matter darlings?" Steve asks them. Pietro shook his head shrugging. Wanda copied his gesture.

The others ran over to the four. They all looked at Clint, "Nat, can you take the twins over there. Try to calm them down?" He asks his best friend. Nat nods, scoops up the twins and heads over to another area, singing a Russian lullaby she heard her parents sing to her and Yelena one time.

"Well, do you know what happened?" Steve asks. Clint looks at Nat then back at the others. "Slightly. The cells in HYDRA are very small and cramped together. They most likely have never been in a car till they are a little older but going from a small place with loads of people, to a large place with loads of people back to a very cramped place with loads people probably bought back memories. Most likely a HYDRA cell or the fear of us taking them back there got to them." Clint replies, "Now don't quote me on that, it's only a guess. When they calm down we'll ask." Hurt was brought upon everyone. They knew HYDRA was hard on the twins but if even such a thing as a pretty large car triggered a memory, what else could be triggered?

Nat walked over with both twins having stoped crying. Pietro mumbled a "love you" which melt everyone's hearts. "We love you to bubs. The both of you." Yelena smiled at them.

And at that, they didn't want to hurt the kids again, town was only a little 5-20 minute walk from where they were so they all walked into town instead of driving, leaving the cars in the parking area for later.

———————————————————————————

Hey guys! Sorry for such a short chapter. I will try to make the next chapter longer but I just wanted to get this one out and plus I don't have any more ideas for this chapter but I do for the others.

Anyway have a good morning/ afternoon/ night!