Road trip - Hour 3

Peters POV:

After we had something to eat, we were kinda bored. So I looked through some of the draws and picked out a bunch of games and card games for us to play.

Thor set out the table buy extending it and adding chairs for everyone. Wanda and Pietro where on Nat and Steve minding there own business. I set the games down beside me and decided to play card games first. "Right what should I deal?" I ask shuffling the cards.

"Let's starts with Poker. We can work down from there." Tony leaned back in the seat. Everyone agrees and I deal out the cards. We play for 30 minutes, normally an average game of poker in the compound could take hours however we all dropped out up to only Alvin was left so he won and he chose the next few card games.

"I win." Alvin smirks.

"Yea cause you cheat.." Milla scoffed.

"Your only jealous because you can't ever beat me." He smiled.

"Pietro did." She mumbled.

"Alright let's just move on and play a new game." I smile.

Pepper takes the cards and ties them up before picking out one of the games we play.

We set it up and play the game.

The game ends in 30 minutes, this time Loki and Thor joint first.

So now 3 hour had passed and 5 more to go.