Planning

Rhodes POV:

After an hour or two we had all met up. Thor left the pool a few minutes before we all did so he was pretty much finished making food.

Me and Peter sat the twins in tho their high chairs and handed them a plate of food. They sat there and they ate the food in a silence.

All of us on the other hand where having our own conversations.

Me, Tony, Bruce, Alvin amd Milla are talking about what we should do over the next few days.

Tony had bought up this idea of a road trip to North Carolina. It's about an 8 or 9 hour journey however we would be taking the special bus so that it's not cramped and we can still move around in it and be safe. Once we get there we would be going to the forest that has a bunch of stay houses there, Tony would rent out the highest one which is the most expensive one. It was a good idea if you asked me. And the others seemed to agree.

Of course we'd have to pack for a week long trip and two 8-9 hour journeys so this will be interesting.

Everyone started to finish their food so we all helped tidy up a little. Just as some of us where about to leave To y called out to them, "Hold on. Wait here guys. We need to talk." Due to that everyone sat back down in their seats, except the younger twins as the sat and Nat and Steve slowly drifting of.

No one's POV:

"So.. what is it that you need to talk about?" Sam asks. Tony looks at the group he was discussing his idea with before continuing, "I was thinking tomorrow, why don't we go on a road to North Carolina. It's about an 8-9 hour drive. We would stay there for a week and come back next Tuesday." The idea everyone liked. It was a good way for all of them to get out of the compound for a while.

However Nat asked the question that had came to almost everyone, "What about the twins? Remember the other day when we went into town and they started crying after a few mi of being in the car. How are they gonna fair in a 8 hour drive?"

Before even Tony could reply, Bruce stepped up.

———————————————————————————

The same girl from earlier today was watching from the vent, all The Avengers talking about this road trip. Thankfully this vent was out of view from their eyesight so she was safe. "Well? What are they gonna do tomorrow?" That mysterious person asked her.

She scanned the room and looked at the two twins in the adults arms. "A road trip. Up to North Carolina." She replied.

It took a moment before the other person could reply, "Well then how are they getting there?"

"By a bus thing. It's one of Starks special cars he uses for road trips when he goes with all or the majority of them." She replied. That mysterious person had told the girl what to do.

She nodded before slowly backed away from vents, just quick enough so that Milla didn't see her in the vents.

———————————————————————————

"Ohh okay. That makes much more sense." Peter replied. Bruce nodded and let Tony continue with what he was saying about the trip. "Make sure you all pack for at least a week, don't forget swim wear plus some fancy and/or party wear." Everyone agreed and Tony decided to dismiss everyone to go pack then turn in for the night.

Natasha's POV:

Me and Steve set the twins down in their cots. "Thank you, you two. Thanks for looking after them." Milla told them walking out from the bathroom. "Of course. I count them as children to me." I smiled up at them. Alvin dismissed us to go back to our rooms. Me and Steve told them night then walked out.

I decided to night should be the night I ask Steve out. I've seen the signs he gives me and I feel like he likes me. "He Steve?" I ask. His attention turns to me.

"You okay?" He asks. He looks concerned so I decided to tell him. "I like you." I blurt out. He smiles. "I like you too. Your a great friend." He replied. I smiled and look up at him, "No like I actually like. More then a friend."

I looked into his eyes waiting for an answer. Instead he pushed me straight into the wall and kiss me. His hands travelled down to my waist. I placed my hands on his chest. We stay there for a few minutes, breaking the kiss, his foreheads go against mine. "I love you too, Romanoff." I playfully roll my eyes before dragging him into our rooms so we can pack.

Finally it felt great know he liked me back.

Tony's POV:

I smirked as I saw Rogers and Romanoff go into the same room after they kissed. It took them so long to finally say thru liked each other.

"Hey, Stark." Pepper called out behind me. I turned to look at her. "Wanna recreate that?" I asked. She lightly blushed, walked upbto me a quickly kissed me before pulling apart, "You need to pack for tomorrow." She demanded.

I look at her for a moment, "Come on Pepps.. take a break from works for a while." I ask her. I knew she had to stay behind for her work here and stuff but she's been having an amazing time with all of us recently. It would be a shame for her to miss out.

She playfully shakes her head. "Oh fineeee. If you really want me to." She replied. I smile and drag her with me so we can pack for the trip.

Once I've finished packing, I grab mine and Peppers bag and walk to the garage where the bus is. Then I walk back in and head to all the rooms. I knock on the door, ask if they have finished packing, if they have I ask for the bag and bring it down to the bus.

After about a half hour, I climb into bed beside Pepper who is reading her book. "FRIDAY, send a reminder for everyone to meet me at the kitchen for half 5." He replied and I turn to Pepper. "Good night Pepps." I lied down in the bed and faced her. "Night Tony."

And we slowly drifted of to sleep, both being excited about the trip tomorrow.