Road trip - hour 2

Bruce's POV:

It is now 7. We have been driving for almost an hour now. Me and Tony had went back to go work on some more of the project. As expected we still weren't anywhere closer to the cure then how we should be. Yet that's understandable.

As we were talking, a scream was heard coming from where everyone was. We ran only to find Peter clung to the celling and the others where laughing at him. "What on earth happened?" Tony asked looking at Peter then the everyone else.

Once they had calmed down, Vision finally replied, "Well Mr. Parker saw this fake toy spider, got scared screamed and climbed up on the roof." He smiled at us before dragging Peter down.

Me and Tony smiled at the fact how Spider man got scared of spiders. Quite ironic if you ask me.

"Bwuce! 'Ony!!" Two little voice call out.

"Hello my dears. How are you two?" I smile as I pick them both up.

"Good!" They exclaim as they rested on my shoulder. I bounce them up and down in my arms and they let out giggles that melt all our hearts. Milla and Alvin smile at the sight.

I sit on the couch with both twins in my arms, everyone sits around us, beside us, on the table or on the floor talking about how excited we are but mainly listening to the kids babble on.

After a little it's now 7:15, both twins where based out in the bedroom of the bus. Milla, Alvin, Nat and Steve are with them.

Alvin's POV:

"I know we've said this before but thank you for looking after them while we were gone. We appreciate it so much." I thank the two of them.

Me and Milla both generally are great full. Back when the twins where actually three, they where extremely shy and nervous. They would cling onto us and sob daily.

"Of course. It's no problem at all, you don't have to thank us." Steve smiles at us.

Just at that moment someone came it, "Hey guys, Loki is making food and he wants to know what everyone wants." It was Rhodes.

"Salad?" Nat asks. We all sigh at her answer.

"Sure. What about the others?" He asks towards the rest of us.

"Me, Alvin and the twins can have some waffles if that's alright." Milla smiles.

"Okay four waffles, one salad and Steve?"

"Chocolate waffle please." Steve replied.

"Okay, I'll get him to make it and it'll be ready in a while." And just like that he walks of.

Just a little past half past, Loki was done so he called everyone together. Me and Milla woke up the twins, they whinned but we instanlty calmed them down by giving them their little teddie bears.

We all got our foods like a salad, waffles, chocolate waffles, ice cream, vodka, Mac 'n cheese. Food like that.

We all took are time, juat enjoying eachothers compamy and eventally then time hit 8.

So now 2 hour had passed and 6 more to go.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a short chapter but I wanted to get one out! Hope you enjoyed!

Baby Avengersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें