Short (sorry)

No One's POV:

The four headed down to the others to see Wanda sitting in Bucky's head and Pietro hanging of Clint's leg. The others where watching in awe.

"Right now that we are all here, we can get going. We'll walk there because why not and if the twins get anxious we'll leave. Got it?" Tony asked.

Everyone nodded and they slowly began to leave the house, the only two remaining and Nat and Steve.

"Looks like we have both good and bad things to tell everyone." Nat turned to her boyfriend a free sine of the others left.

"Hmm? What's the bad thing?" Steve questioned.

"You'll find out tonight, love." Nat kissed his check and walked to join the others.

Steve stood wondering what the bad news was when two small figures appeared from the entrance of the house.

"Dada come on!" Both twins yelled excitedly as the stumbled over to him.

Steve smiled hugely and walked up to the twins. They held out there arms so Steve picked them up and gave them both a kiss in the check.

"Of course my princess, my prince." Steve smiled.

They giggled at the nickname and cuddled up to Steve.

Steve walked out the house, closed the door and met the others. Then they began that long walk to town.

———————————————————————————

Hey guys! Sorry for such short chapters recently, school just started again and I'm trying to balance writing and school things so sorry for short chapters.

Another thing what I'm gonna mention here is that with my other story (The OG Avengers) I'm putting it on hold for a while until I have some ideas and actually time to write. But like I said before, once I finish this story the other The OG Avengers will be my main focus but for now it will be on hold.

Hope your new year has gone great so far!