Road trip - Hour 4

No one's POV:

It's now 9am. They have been driving now for about 4 hours now.

They decided that to watch a film well a few films. Loads of them like "A Series Of Unfortunate Events" and "The Outsiders" and sitcoms for both the twins also Disney films." They all voted on which one to do, it came out as a draw so the just picked the first one the twins touched which was A Series Of Unfortunate Events.

This series follows the tragic tale of three orphans -- Violet, Klaus, and Sunny Baudelaire -- who are investigating their parents' mysterious death. The siblings are saddled with an evil guardian named Count Olaf, who will do whatever it takes to get his hands on the Baudelaires' inheritance once Violet becomes of age. Violet, Klaus, and Sunny must outsmart Olaf at every turn, foiling devious plans and disguises. The Baudelaire's come in contact with multiple foster families and it ends with the foster parents dieing. Their parents worked as a secret organisation called V.F.D and they split after an incident that happened. They all most gather at 'The last safe place' and retrieve the sugar bowl.

This was Kates favourite serie when she was younger. She told everyone the main points on what it's about.

She set it up and it started playing. It was quite and all you could hear was the soft breathing form the twins.

They watched one episode since they are quite lengthly so by now 4 hour had passed and 4 more to go. They are half way there.