Chapter 1

( Gwen's POV )

Just two months to go. I couldn't help but grin at the thought. We invited the whole cast of Total Drama, even Heather, as well as family and friends. I got up to the smell of pancakes. Duncan actually decided to make breakfast.

I put on my extra wooly black socks and went downstairs.

"Good morning."

"Morning beautiful." Said Duncan.

"Mmmm, is that pancakes I smell?" I asked with a smile across my face.

"Well yes, it is." He said handing me over a stack of them on a plate. I set out the table, then sat down and enjoyed the meal he made.

"This is good." I said with my mouth stuffed.

"Eh, someone taught me how to make these perfectly delicious pancakes." He said with a smirk.

We talked all the way through about scary movies while we ate.

(Courtney's POV )

I got up and walked towards the kitchen to make breakfast. I made myself a bowl of frosties with cold milk. I don't like it warm. I sat on the couch and watched TV. Then I heard the postman put the mail through.

I got up to get it.

Bills, bills, more bills, and what is this?

There was this black envelope with golden swirly borders. It looked like I was being invited to someone's funeral. I opened the letter. Once I read it, I stood there in shock.

"Gwen and Duncan are getting married?!" I shouted. I heard the neighbours bang on my wall. I think I was a bit too loud, but I was too angry to even care.

I immediately called Trent.

"Hello?" He asked a bit tense.

"It's Courtney. Have you by any chance recieved a black and envelope by mail this morning?"

"Yeah... I was about to call you about it. " He replied.

"We like totally need to stop this wedding." I said.

"So you still like Duncan?" He said. I could feel him smirk at the phone.

"So you still like Gwen?" I said.

"Fine, whatever. But how?"

"Leave it to me. Can you meet me in like an hour at that new cafe in town?"

"Yeah, sure. See ya." He hung up.

Okay, now you only need someone to help you make a plan.

I thought to myself. And I knew just who to ask.

I texted Heather telling her to meet me at the cafe in an hour. She said yes. I've got to get ready.

(Heather's POV )

I checked my phone and saw a message from Courtney.

'Okay, sure.' I texted back.

"Alejandro." I called.

"Yes, mi amor? " He said with that flirtatious smile he had.

"Do you want to go to that new cafe in town with me to meet Courtney?"

"But I've already met her."

"Oh shut up!"

"Fine, but only for you." He walked up to me and kissed me. I then went to my room to get ready.

( Trent's POV )

I waited outside the cafe waiting for Courtney to arrive. When she finally came, we walked in and sat down at a table. Alejandro and Heather walked in and Courtney Gestured them towards us.

I looked at Courtney confused, but she just smiled and said hi to them.

"What is he doing here?" Asked Heather, glaring at me.

"I have asked you guys to come so we can discuss some upcoming events. And by event I mean Gwen and Duncan's wedding. And by discuss I mean plot something to make sure it will never happen." Said Courtney

"So im here to help your dreams come true?" Said Alejandro sarcastically.

"Well, yes. You guys are like A-Class schemers. Plus what would you do if Heather was getting married to some other guy?" She asked, causing them both to blush.

"Fine, we'll help you. But only because I'm feeling nice today." Said Heather.

We then began plotting our plan. We listened carefully to every detail. Courtney was taking notes and recording every thing they said.

"And then, bam! They're all yours again." They said at the same time.

"Why does this keep happening?" Alejandro and Heather said simultaneously.

"Stop it!" They said again.

"Ugh." They said. They just glared at each other after that.

"You guys are too cute. Anyways, gotta run!" Said Courtney as she got up and left.

I went home and started thinking about if this plan was going to work. I guess we've got to try and find out.

I texted Gwen asking her if she wanted to go to the Saw Alive Maze exclusively with me tomorrow. I was terrified, but it was the first step.

(Gwen's POV )

I was watching Paranormal Activity with Duncan. It was like a beginners movie to scary movies. My phone vibrated. I took it and saw that Trent had sent me a message.

'Hey Gwen, I was wondering if you want to go to the Saw Alive Maze with me tomorrow. A friend invited me to check it out and I thought you'd like to go.'

Saw Alive?! That maze doesn't open until next month. I guess being a famous singer does have its perks.

'Oh my gosh really?! Yeah, of course I'll go! What time?' I texted back.

"Around 7? It's worse at night.'

'Sounds good to me. See ya.' I switched my phone off and kept watching.

"What was that?" Asked Duncan.

"Oh, Trent texted asking if I wanted to go to the Saw alive maze with him tomorrow. He got an exclusive entry."

Duncan raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, don't worry. It's just Trent and we are friends only. Nothing else. Plus we're getting married so what's the big deal?"

"I'll feel really lonely here." He said, making his tealy blue eyes cry.

"Oh, stop. You'll be fine idiot. Are you scared all the cupboards are suddenly going to open?" I said grinning.

"Whatever."

(Courtney's POV )

I got a text from Trent saying 'phase one complete'.

Okay, now it's my turn.