Epilogue

(Courtney's POV)

I never thought that what I had expected to happen in my life, never did. That things could change in a matter of seconds. That things might not always go to plan, yet it happened to me. And I couldn't be more happy.

I build sandcastles in the private beach we have in front of our beach house in Miami with Matthew, my three year old son. He has a lightly tanned skin and teal eyes, with dark brown hair. We were enjoying the last rays for the day.

Duncan walks out the ocean and ruffles Matthew's hair, before sitting beside me planting a kiss on my lips.

"Look at my castle daddy!" He says with excitement in his voice.

"It's amazing. Did you do it all by yourself?" Asks Duncan in his adorable kiddy voice. Matthew nods his head and I give him a cheeky glare.
"But mummy helped a little bit."

"Just a bit." I said giving him a hug. "We should get back inside now. Who wants fish fingers?" I ask and Matthew immediately jumps up.

"Me!" He shouts and me and Duncan chuckle.

"Get inside then." Says Duncan wrapping his arm around my shoulder. The kid runs towards the door with contagious joy.

Duncan helps me up and rubs my stomach.

"Two months to go." He says kissing my cheek.

Yes, I was pregnant with another child. A girl this time.

"She just kicked!" I say as I stop walking. Duncan places his hand on it again and a smile creeps up on his face when he feels the little push.

"This one's feisty like her mother." He teases. I let out an annoyed huff.

"At least she isn't carving anything onto me with her toe." I snap back walking away.

"I was joking. Then again, it wouldn't be that bad to have another princess with us." He said hugging me from the back. I turned around and kissed him, then pulled away after a few seconds.

"Come on, the kid's probably sat at the table with a knife and fork waiting to be served." I joke and walk back with his hand wrapped around my waist.

I walk inside to a giggling Matthew.

"What did you do?" Asks Duncan picking him up.

"Nothing." He says giggling again. Duncan eyes him suspiciously.

"I am watching you." Says Duncan putting him back down. Matt quickly runs into the living room. Me and Duncan glance at each other then follow him.

We find him sitting on the couch watching TV with Gabby.

"What the-" Says Duncan before being interrupted by two people jumping in front of us from behind the sofa.

"Suprise!" Shout Gwen and Trent.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in shock while giving Gwen a hug.

"We just really love your beach house and because we know that you are staying here now, we're staying with you for two weeks." She explains.

"Fair enough?" I ask confused, but get over it quickly.

"Now Gabby can build sandcastles with me!" Shouts Matt happily.

Gabby, or Gabriella, is Gwen and Trent's daughter. She has light skin with black hair and possesses the big green eyes her father owns. She looks more like Gwen though and she is three months younger than Matthew.

"Isn't that wonderful." I reply, earning a chuckle from all the adults.

---------------------------------
[A/N]

Hey guys! Finally completed the book!!! I just checked how many reads I had and it said 750 freaking reads like how what even is this?!?!?

I think going to write a sequel to this book but with Matthew's and Gabby's story but idk yet. And if I did write it and you're reading this in the future then go check it out I think. Just check out my other books for now.

I am so grateful for this like I only expected to have 5 reads and a vote I force my friend to give me, but here I am with more than I could've imagined. Thank you all for the comments you send which actually does encourage me to write seeing you're so keen on reading the next chapter.

So one last time (I need to be the one who takes you home), I just want to thank you all for everything before I change the book to completed. Thank you!