Chapter 6

(Duncan's POV)

I was woken up at like 7:30 and I was so out of place.

"Five more minutes mum." I groaned as I buried my face in my pillow and hid under my covers.

"It's Gwen. Now get your lazy ass out of bed we're going to a theme park." She said.

"It's like 3 am what do you want?" I asked with a croaky voice, hinting that I wanted my sleep.

"It's 7:30. You have an hour and a half to get ready." She said and stomped off.

I stayed in bed for like 5 minutes before getting up and going to the bathroom. I came back to my room and got changed into some jeans and a black shirt. I grabbed a navy hoodie jacket type thing and but it over that.

I slid down the stairs because I'm too lazy to walk nd had some breakfast.

(Courtney's POV)

I had finished breakfast so I went upstairs and got changed into a short denim jumpsuit with a short sleeved white top under. I had a brown leather jacket and some brown boots.

Yes, I walk around with proper shoes around the house. So?

I put on my daily make up which was just eyeliner and mascara and put my hair into a high ponytail. I took my bag and went to Trent's house.

When I got there I saw Gwen's car pulled up next to his house. I was about to knock on his door when Trent opened the door.

"We were about to get in the car."

"Well done on remembering me." I said in a sort of pissed off tone. He gave me an apologetic look, which made just chuckle at him.

"I was joking." I said as I punched his arm playfully.

We all got in the car and began our journey to the park. We had a really awkward conversation at the start, which simply turned in to us crying tears of laughter.

One we arrived we got off our car and walked towards the entrance. We bought fast track tickets so we wouldn't have to wait in the queues.

"Okay guys. What should we go on first?" Asked Trent.

"How about that roller coaster over there?" Answered Gwen, pointing at a roller coaster with about 10 loops on it.

"Sounds good to me." Replied Duncan.

"Fine." I finally gave in. It wasn't the ride that scared me. It was my safety. My seat belt could fail at any time, you know.

"You scared." Asked Duncan from behind me.

"Why would I be, it's not like my life is currently in danger." I snapped back.

"Calm down Court. You can pick the ride next time." He gave me an assuring look and a smile, which made me feel all bubbly inside. You know the feeling?

We finally got off the ride, and walked towards the log boats.

"I'm not going on that." Said Gwen.

"I second that." Agreed Trent.

"Well then, you guys could go on something else, I'm so riding this thing." Duncan supported me.

Without hesitating, Gwen and Trent were nowhere to be seen. He hugged me and walked towards the fast track entrance.

(Trent's POV)

"So, where should we go on ne-"

"Did that kiss mean anything?" Gwen snapped cutting me off.

"I don't know. Do you want it to mean anything, I mean..." I started mumbling some random things while rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly and blushing slightly.

"Don't worry. It obviously didn't. "She said in a sad tone. I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"You want to go on that?" I said pointing at a ride with two rows and lots of seats that kept spinning around.

"Sure."

(Courtney's POV )

After that, we went on the 'Total Drama Maze'. Like seriously. A total drama maze? Who came up with this?

Without thinking about it twice we walked over to the maze. Let's see what they think Total Drama is like.

We walk in and we are forced to sit down in some creepy dark room and are forced to sit down in front of this screen, where we are greeted by a video of Chris. I wanted to throw my shoe at it or something.

Then we walked through the cabins and the mess hall where fake food was served. It resembled Chef's food really well. I nudged Duncan to show him a plate blinking.

We were each put into little confessionals to answer some questions about the show and cast. People that got them wrong would be chucked something from above. Fake bugs I think.

Overall it was really fake and nothing compared to the real thing. When we were walking out, Duncan pulled me to the side.

(Duncan's POV)

"Courtney, I have a confession to make. I really like you. Being in there has reminded me of the good times we've had together."

"You don't love me, Duncan. This feeling you have is fake." She cut me off.

I was about to reply to that but we were interrupted by a hurdle of screaming fans coming towards us. Standing next to a Total Drama ride wasn't exactly very smart. I grabbed Courtney's hand and started running away. Once we got to somewhere clear, we continued our chat.

"What do you mean by that? " I asked out of breath from all that running.

She looked nervous, then she sighed.

"Well, I asked Alejandro and Heather like 1 month ago to make this plan so that I could win you over and Trent could have Gwen. But I realised it was a mistake on the day of the accident, when you kissed me. I felt so guilty, that I just decided to quit. So these feelings you have are part of Heather's scheme." She said, then slowly backed away. I quickly grabbed her wrist.

"We never had this conversation, but I still like you." I said making her blush a nice shade of pink.

The thing is that I've always had feelings for her. I realised after I moved in with Gwen, after proposing, but I just ignored my thoughts. I let out a sigh and walked over to pizza hut, where we all agreed on meeting to have lunch.

For the rest of the day, Courtney was very quiet. I wanted to say something, but not in front of Gwen. Why is love so complicated?! I do love Gwen, but I love Courtney more.

We got back to Trent's house and went home.

I just needed some time to think this through.