Chapter 7

[A/N i was watching 'Sweden sour' episode and I paused it and I found Duncan's face like this^^ ( the pic at the start you know what I mean? ) I literally couldn't breathe! Laugh with me thanks.]

(Duncan's POV )

I drove over to Geoff's house. I needed some advice on what to do. I knocked on the door and walked three steps back. Being at the front just makes me feel so needy.

"Hey dude how's it going?" Asked Geoff.

"Great man." I said with a fake smile.

"Come in dude, make yourself feel at home." He greeted me and lead me to the sofa.

Bridgette was in the living room attempting to make their daughter Eleanor, or Ellie for short fall asleep.

"I'll go upstairs then." She said as she stood up.

Geoff pecked her cheek before sitting down on the couch opposite me.

"So, what brings you over here?" He asked.

"Well, this old friend of mine is getting married in a month." I said nonchalantly, trying my hardest not to make it seem like it was me.

"Continue."

"The thing is that he realised that he loved someone else instead of who he was getting married to." I finished.

"I know well enough that this friend of yours probably doesn't exist and your describing yourself. " He said with a smirk.

My face started to redden in embarrassment.

"So, who's the lucky girl?"

"Ummm... Courtney..." I mumbled really quietly.

"Courtney? You are one sick dude. Well, your wedding is two weeks away. I suggest that you do this." He started to explain his plan. I nodded in understanding of what he was saying.

Now this is why I came to Geoff. Not only he was my best friend, but he can come up with the sickest plans sometimes. Except that it needed a little help.

(Courtney's POV)

I tried to clear my mind about what happened at the amusement park. I didn't know it would hurt this much to know that the person you love doesn't love you back truly.

I layed on the floor crying, with some champagne beside me. I had to somehow higher my self esteem. Then I heard a knock on the door.

I had a mental debate on whether I should bother getting up or not, but the knocking got more impatient so I simply gave in.

I stood up and checked myself in the mirror to see if I looked alright. I couldn't care less though. The knocking started again so I walked over to the door and opened it.

"So you are alive after all." Exclaimed Gwen as she stepped into the house.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused. She hadn't given me any warning whatsoever.

"I've come to check on you." She had a good look at me and seemed almost appalled at my appearance.

"When was the last time you ate?" She questioned.

"I don't know. I don't care." I said nonchalantly.

"Seriously."

"I don't know. About a week ago?"

"You've starved yourself for a week! I'm cooking you something right now." She complained and walked over to the kitchen. I heard some rummaging through the cupboards, and then she appeared before me almost instantly.

"You haven't bought any food." She said.

"I'm not even hungry." I replied weakly.

"I am ordering a pizza." She said grabbing her phone out of her bag. I walked over to my room and started sobbing into my pillow.

After about a minute and a half I felt a hand on my back.

"What's making you feel this way?" She asked.

I didn't know what to respond to that question.

"Personal trouble." I replied between wails.

"You can tell me anything." She said, her voice giving me a sense of security.

I turned to her and hugged her tightly while I cried on her shoulder. She has always been there for me, even when I got extremely angry at her for kissing Duncan in London. I always had someone there to support me and a shoulder to cry on. I couldn't ask for more.

"I'm really lucky to have you as a friend." I said truthfully.

"You'd do the same if our positions were reversed." She spoke gently while she let me cry on her.

She got up to get the pizza and quickly walked back to my room. Funny, I usually get crazy if anyone eats in my room. But today I didn't care. She took a slice and handed it to me.

"Eat it." She gave me a stern look, she probably wasn't going to look away from me until I took a bite.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth to take a tiny little bite.

Mmmm food, haven't had this in a while.

"At least someone cares if I die." I said trying to hold back my tears. I guess I've learned who my real friends are.

(Duncan's POV)

I drove to Trent's house next. I knocked on the door and he opened almost immediately.

"What are you doing here?" He have me a confused look.

I ignored him and walked into his house and lead him towards his massive living room.

"I need you to get Gwen to fall in love with you." I said rapidly. Trent spit out his coffee.

"What?!" He commanded me to repeat myself.

"You heard me. And don't act so surprised Courtney told me about your plan."

"Courtney what?!"

"She told me. Everything. But I need your help on this plan." I started explaining Geoff's masterpiece. He nodded every ten seconds until I was done.

"We have two weeks." I said and walked outside towards my car. This couldn't be going any better.

--------------------
Drumroll please...

I finally updated! I had a stupid English test today so I had to revise and stuff. Sorry for the short crappy chapter, but it will get better once I figure out what Geoff's plan is. Anyways thanks for reading!!!

Vote

Comment

Share

Ily guys!