Arrogent boss and innocent employee

Prologue:

In the lavish office, a man was sitting and studying a file and suddenly, he threw the file near an innocent girl who flinched. The man got up in anger.

Man: what is this? What have I told you and what you have done?

The man was looking at the girl angrily.
.
.
.
.
.

Man: just get out from here.

The girl was just looking down and she closed her eyes in fear when her boss yelled at her.
.
.
.

Girl: Sir, please don't fire me, please, sir. I really need this job.
.
.
.
.

The girl was standing on the side of the road. She was looking at the note of rupee which was in her hand and she caught her stomach. She thinks and kept that in her bag. She starts walking and someone was looking at her.
.
.
.
.
.

The man was shocked.

Man: what? dad, this girl?

Father: yes, she. Why not, what is the problem with her?

The man glared at her.

The girl was looking down.
.
.
.
.
.

Man: you are good for nothing, Miss. Don't know why I gave you this job.
.
.
.
.
.

The man was giving a deadly glare at the girl and was holding her arms tightly by holding her to the wall.

Man: When I prohibit you then why did you go with him?

The girl was looking at the man with teary and hurtful eyes and the man was looking at her with bloodshot eyes.
.
.
.
.

The girl was sitting in the restaurant and was waiting for someone. The person came for she was waiting and she got a 440-volt jolt to see the man.

So, here is the prologue of the short story, Arrogant boss and innocent employee. I really wanted to write this type of story and now, I decided to write on it. I Hope, you will like it.

Thank you.