Destiny's Plan

Chapter 03:

It was the time of night, the moon was shining in the sky and the roads were flowing with the vehicles. In the villa, everyone was present at the door. Avni and Vidyut were standing by hugging each other. Neil was sadly looking at them. Avni and Vidyut broke the hug.

Avni: what a pleasant surprise.

Vidyut smiled and Riya came to him. Vidyut smiled to see her.

Vidyut: hey, miss bride.

They smiled. Vidyut and Riya hugged and they broke the hug. Riya hit his arm.

Riya: Idiot, you are coming now.

Vidyut: I came on time even earlier and you are blaming me. Wah.

They smiled. Riya turned and she saw everyone.

Riya: aray, why you all are standing there? Come, he is our friend Vidyut Pandit.

Avni intervened her arm in Vidyut’s arm.

Avni: A very special friend.

Neil was shocked. He was looking at the intervened arms of Avni and Vidyut.

Karan: oh.

They came except Neil.

Riya: Vidyut, he is Karan.

Karan met Vidyut,

Vidyut: how are you, man?

Karan: good, how are you?

Vidyut: good.

Riya introduced them and Neil came to them slowly.

Riya: and he is Neil, Karan’s cousin brother, and best friend.

Vidyut forward his hand.

Vidyut: hi.

They shook hands. Neil smiled fakely.

Neil: Hi.

Vidyut smiled. They took their hands back.

Avni: Vidyut, you should come earlier, today we went to the beach and we enjoyed ourselves a lot there.

Vidyut smiled and Neil gulped by looking down and then he looked away.

Vidyut: we will again go there. Now, I have come, now we will have a lot of fun.

Avni and Riya hooted and Neil was surprised to see their excitement.

Avni: oh, we planned shopping tomorrow and you have to join us.

Vidyut: I am in.

They smiled and did Hi-Fi. Neil was zero percent liking that, and he was confused also that why he is not liking it because he is not a jealous person then why is he feeling like that? Neil looked at Avni who was smiling to see Vidyut. Neil felt bad.

Later, everyone gathered for dinner and Neil came there late. Neil looked up and the thing he saw that pricked his heart. Neil saw that Vidyut and Avni are sitting together and they are talking and smiling. Neil looked down and then he looked away. Neil came and he got a chair in front of Avni. Avni saw him and she ignored him.

Karan: Neil, you got late.

Neil: yeah, I was talking to Dad.

 Karan: oh, how is Nanu now?

Neil shook his head.

Neil: no improvement.

Everyone got sad and the Mehta family felt bad. Neil smiled to cheer up them.