Arrogant boss and innocent employee

Chapter 03:

It was the time of the day, in Neil's cabin, Avni was about to fall and Avni's hands hit the side of the table and her hand cut with it badly. Avni squeezed her eyes and she jerked her hand. Avni looked at her hand then she again jerked it. Neil came there and was shocked to see it.

Neil: what the hell is this?

Avni flinched and she looked at Neil who was looking at the vase. Avni frowned and then she looked at the vase and was shocked to see it. Avni forgot about her pain and the bleeding hand. She looked at Neil with fearful eyes who was coming to her by looking at her and the broken pieces of the vase. Neil was looking at Avni like a hungry lion who will hunt her. Avni gulped her fear. Neil came there.

Neil: what did you do this?

Avni: Actually, sir.

Neil caught Avni's arms harshly and Avni flinched.

Neil: what sir, do you even have an idea how expensive this vase was?

Avni was looking at Neil with teary eyes. Avni looked down.

Avni: I, I am...

Neil: how do you know that? You even would not have seen an antique vase in front of you in your entire life.

Avni looked at Neil with hurtful eyes. She recalled and saw many antique pieces which were decorated in the home. She came out of her thoughts to hear Neil.

Neil: you know, if you sell yourself then also you cannot buy this vase.

That was the limit for Avni how can he say so cheap words to her? She is his employee but he doesn't have the right to humiliate her. Avni looked down.

Neil: get the hell out of here.

Neil pushed Avni and she stumbled slightly but the piece of vase hurt her. Avni felt a sharp pain.

Neil shouted: Out.

Avni goes from there while crying. Neil was looking at her.

Neil: stupid.

Neil looked at the vase and he carefully goes from there to his table. He took the receiver of the phone and dialled a number.

Neil: Send someone to clean my room.

Neil kept the phone down and then he looked at the vase. Neil shook his head and then he sat and resumed his work. He heard the knock on the door and permitted the person to come in. Neil looked up from the file and he saw the man.

Neil: clean that mess and be careful.

The man nodded and Neil resumed his work but suddenly, he realised that he saw something then he looked up and that's it, he was shocked to see the blood stain on the floor.

Neil: blood?

His gaze followed the stains and it stopped near the broken vase. Neil was shocked.

Neil said while he was in shock: Avni.

Neil was shocked and he hurriedly got up from his chair. Neil came out and he saw Avni is not on her desk. He looked around. Neil saw a man who was going to his desk by passing him.

Neil: listen.

The man stopped.

Man: yes, sir.

Neil: where is Miss Mehta?

Man: sir, I saw her going that side.

Neil thinks.

Neil: hmm, you go.