Destiny's Plan

Story name: Destiny's plan.
The total number of chapters: 12.

Chapter 01:

Destiny took people where they have to meet. This story is about two strangers who belong to two different cities but their ways collided now let’s see, they will unite or will part their ways forever after the first meeting.

It was a time of day, a car was moving by the forest area. It was moving to its destination. The car crossed the milestone and Goa was written on it. Yes, the car was going to Goa. The mirror of the backseat of the car slid down and the person saw the board, welcome to Goa was written on it. The smiling lips of the girl were shown and her hair was flying because of the air and it came on her face. She made her hair away and saw the city with her shining and deep eyes. Soon, the car reached a beautiful Villa and it stopped.

People got out of the car. A lady of mid 40 came out of the car and she smiled to see the Villa. Her hair was black, height was good enough. She is mid 40 but no one can say by seeing her that she is more than 40.

Lady: Beautiful.

She smiled.

A man got out of the car and he smiled to see the villa and he removed his specs. He is one year older than the Lady. He looked at the lady who also looked at him.

 Man: Of course, the Villa will be beautiful. After all, it's Mehta’s wedding. It should be great.

The lady smiled and they heard a voice.

Person: exactly.

A girl came out of the car and she jerked her hair with a swag. She was wearing specs and a yellow off-shoulder dress. She smiled and removed her specs. Her smile was magical and her eyes were deep like the ocean. Her skin was white. She had applied minimal makeup and she was looking beautiful in her off-shoulder dress. Her height was good enough. She turned and saw the villa.

Girl: We Mehtas are not less than anyone what those Khannas think that they will win from us. No ways.

The man smiled and the lady made a face.

Lady: Avni, your father was less that you have also started.

Yes, the girl is Avni. She smiled.

The man made a face.

Man: oh come on, Neela, we are not boring like you.

Yes, the lady is Neela Mehta, Avni’s mother.

Nm: Oh come on, Ashish. I am not boring, you are brainless; your daughter is making fun of you.

Ashish Mehta. Avni’s father and the business tycoon of Pune and a well-known and respectable person in his city. Almost everyone knows Mehta Family there.

Ashish was surprised and Avni laughed. Ashish looked at Avni who turned away. Neela maa smiled.

Ashish: Rockstar.

Nm: what, Ashish, you didn’t understand your daughter in all these years. She is not a money-oriented person. She even got admission to her Medical college on merit and now she is doing her internship on her behalf without any source. She doesn’t believe in surnames, she believes in making own name. She wants to make her own identity.

Neela maa was sounding like a proud mother and Ashish was also smiling because he is also proud of her daughter. Ashish nodded.

Nm: our daughter has a golden heart and she is a precious gem.

Avni was smiling.

Avni: ok, now enough of praises. And let's go inside. I am so excited to see this villa and meet them.