Arrogant boss and innocent employee

Chapter 05:

The ultimate truth of life is, it goes on. No matter, whatever happens, the journey continued.

Some days passed and now, Neil was not much angry with Avni and a soft corner had been made for Avni in his heart.

One day, Avni was standing in Neil's cabin. Neil was studying the file and he asked while looking at the file.

Neil: Miss, Mehta, bring Shah enterprise's file from the shelf.

Avni nodded.

Avni: sure, sir.

Avni goes to the shelf and was finding the file but didn't get that.

Neil: did you get the file?

Avni: no, sir, it is not here.

Neil looked there and he can see that file by sitting on his chair. Avni was searching the file and Neil came from behind and pulled out the file. Avni flinched and turned. Avni was about to fall but Neil caught her on time. Neil's hands were at Avni's back and he was holding a box file in one hand. Their eyes lock. They were lost in each other's eyes and Avni broke the eye lock and Neil came back to reality. Neil helped Avni to stand. They both were feeling awkward and Avni kept her hair behind her ear. Neil looked at Avni and then he looked away.

Neil: ab, file.

Neil looked at Avni who nodded by looking down. Neil turned and goes. Avni was behind him. Avni stood at the other side of the table.

Neil signed the papers and gave Avni.

Avni: thank you, sir.

Avni hurriedly goes from there and Neil was looking at her.

Neil: what is this happening with me?

Neil thinks.

On the other side, Avni came and sat on the chair. She checked her heartbeat by keeping her hand on her heart.

Avni: why my heart is not in my control?

Avni thinks.

Avni: no, Avni, he is your boss. Don't think negative.

Avni thinks and then she involved herself in work to divert her mind.

Like this, Neil started to get attracted to Avni but, he was not ready to accept it.

One day, Neil was staring at someone by standing near the glass window and a smile was stuck on his lips. He was staring at the cute and sweet Avni Mehta who was working at her desk and she was smiling, her hair was flying in the air and Neil was smiling to see her and when Avni turned her face. Neil also saw where Avni is looking, he was shocked to see Karan who was sitting at his desk and was working and talking with Avni. Neil clenched his fist and then something struck in his mind.

Neil in mind: why I am getting jealous?

Neil thinks.

Neil: No, they are talking during working hours that’s why I am getting angry. Yes.

Neil looked at them.

On the other side, Avni was talking to Karan and was working on the computer.

Avni: yeah.

Karan smiled.

Person: you both come here to work or talk?

Avni and Karan looked at him and they got up. Neil was looking at them sternly. Avni and Karan looked down.

Avni: sorry, sir.

Neil; you better be.

Avni raised her eyes and then she looked down.