Arrogent boss and innocent employee

Chapter 02:

It was the time of the morning, the sun was complimenting the beauty of Khanna enterprise and an innocent soul was looking at it sadly. She was thinking about many things and suddenly, she realised something.

Avni: Avni, what are doing by standing here, go inside soon else you will surely be kicked out of the office.

She hurriedly goes there. She entered and came to her desk. She kept her bag on the table and looked at her boss’s office which was at some distance. Avni thinks and she sat on the chair.

A man came to her.

Man: Avni, sir asked you to report him when you come.

Avni was looking at him. She looked at the cabin and thinks.

Avni was standing outside the cabin of her boss’s office. She was afraid so she forward her hand but again she took her hand back. She closed her eyes and sighed then she opened her eyes and knocked on the door. She waited for her boss to allow her to come. She heard that her boss asked her to come. She looked up and closed her eyes.

Avni: god, please help me.

She opened her eyes and gulped by looking at the door. She opened the door and she slowly goes there. Already a few employees were standing there so she silently stood there and was waiting for the scolding. DD saw her and felt pity for her. Neil looked up and he saw Avni and then he resumed his work. Avni was standing by looking down. Soon, one by one, everyone went from there and Avni’s heartbeat was increasing with each passing second now she was left alone. Neil looked at her and he joined his fingers on the table by looking at Avni. Neil fumed.

Neil: Miss Mehta, again you are late today, what is your excuse for today?

Avni looked at him.

Avni: sir, actually…

They heard the knock on the door and Prakash came there.

Prakash: Neil…

Prakash saw Avni.

Prakash: Avni?

Prakash came to them.

Neil: yes, dad, Miss Avni Mehta. The dedicated, Miss Mehta is again late today.

Neil looked at Prakash and Prakash understood that his son is taunting him.

Prakash: late?

Neil: yes, late.

Prakash: you must be misunderstanding, she came 15 minutes earlier than the time. She was in my cabin.

Neil frowned and Avni was shocked.

Neil: What?

Prakash: yes, I had some work. Actually, I wanted to arrange some papers so, I asked her to help me and she said yes, even she did not have signed on the muster roll.

Avni was confused and was looking down. Neil looked at Avni.

Prakash: Avni, you didn’t tell him?

Avni looked at Prakash. Neil looked at Avni who looked at Neil and changed her expression. Avni looked at Prakash.

Avni: ab, yes, sir, I mean, no, sir. I mean, I was about to tell him but you came before that.

Prakash: oh.

They were relieved.

Prakash: ok, you go, now.

Avni nodded. She looked at Neil and then she looked at Prakash.