Arrogant boss and innocent employee

Chapter 04:

It was the time of morning, the weather was quite cold but the atmosphere of the Khanna enterprise was quite warm. In Neil's cabin, Neil was standing by holding Avni's arms and pinning her to the wall. Avni was looking at Neil with hurtful eyes and Neil was glaring at her. Avni looked down.

Neil: What do you think of yourself? Han?

No answer.

Neil shouted a bit: answer me?

Avni was looking down.

Neil shouted: what do you want to prove by doing it?

Avni flinched and closed her eyes.

Neil: answer me.

Avni was shivering because no one behaved to her like this.

Avni: I don't want to prove anything. I broke your expensive vase so, I thought, I should make it.

Neil felt that Avni is shivering badly. Neil closed his eyes to calm himself.

Neil: get your money and get out from her.

Neil left her arms and turned. Neil looked at Avni for a time and then he turned. Neil was going but he stopped to hear something.

Avni: It is not my money, it is the price of your expensive vase so now it is your money.

Neil turned and Avni was looking at him. She looked down.

Avni: I am sorry, sir but I don't like to keep someone's debt on my head.

Neil was angry but now he was surprised because the first time Avni is giving him a reply and why not she, it is a question of her self-respect. Neil frowned and Avni looked at Neil and then she goes from there but Neil's eyes were on Avni. Neil thinks. Neil ran his hand in his hair and caught them.

Neil: huff... this girl is getting on my nerves.

Neil looked at the door and sighed to calm him. Neil came to his chair and resumed his work but his eyes fell on the packet and he picked it up. Neil recalled Avni's words, "Hmm, I do not need to sell myself to pay back anything... No, self-respect."

Neil thinks and smiled: self-respect. Not bad.

Neil kept that money in the drawer and then he resumed his work. After that, Avni didn't go to his office as she was in a meeting with the accounts department.

Avni in mind: Thank God, they arranged this meeting. At least now, I don't have to face that boss today.

Avni focused on the meeting.

On the other side, Neil was sitting in his cabin and was checking his emails. Neil's phone rang and he looked at his phone. Neil smiled to see the caller I'd and he picked up the call.

Neil: hey, buddy.

On the other side, a boy was standing behind the chair by bending to it. His hairs were curly and he was tall and handsome.

Boy: buddy? Do you even know me?

Neil smiled.

Neil: sorry, bro, actually, I am busy because of some work.

Boy: yeah, yeah, I know, I know.

Neil was smiling.

Neil: come on, yaar Ali.

Yes, he is Ali. The cute and soft-hearted person.

Ali: what, come on. It has been more than one month since we met. At least, come café before going home. It is in your way.