two. orientation party

002

002.    orientation party

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

RORY AND VANESSA WALKED THROUGH the crowds as the two were currently trying to find a certain specialist, Amelia Nyx. The girl was the most difficult to find, only to end up finding her with their roommates, Terra, Aisha and Musa. From a distance it looked like Amelia was flirting with Musa, and as the two got closer, they confirmed that she was flirting with Musa.

Vanessa swung her arm around Amelia, startling her, as she didn't notice her approach. "Stop harassing my roommate." Vanessa said, making Amelia go wide eyed.

"R-roomate?" The girl stumbled over her words.

"Yes, that's correct, Amy, roommate." Van snickered as she squeezed her face.

Whilst Aurora watched her friends tease each other, Terra had mentioned something about a dead body, obviously making Rory turn her head.

"What dead body?" Aurora asked, as the other two stop giggling and now listened in on the conversation.

"Oh, a shepherd was dead right outside the border." Terra explained again, making her frown turn into a smile.

"Is he okay?" Amelia asked, as they all shot a look at her, until she finally figured it out. "Oh shit, he's dead, sorry." She apologised, embarrassed.

"God, sometimes I wonder how you survive." Aurora laughed.

Amelia covered her blushing red face as she shook her head. Vanessa rolled her eyes at the shadow fairy's embarrassment and uncovered her hands from her face.

"No judgement but..." Musa laughed at the amount of food that Aisha was piling up in her arms. Aurora tilted her head slightly, wondering why they completely left out Terra in their conversation as the other three girls were having theirs.

"I eat a million calories a day," She explained to Musa like there wasn't four other people there. "If I didn't swim I'd be massive."

Terra and Aurora awkwardly stood there as they carried on talking since Amelia had got dragged away by Sky and Vanessa went to speak to Aurora's brother, Broden. And luckily enough, Riven had pulled Aurora out of that situation.

"Winters, miss me?"

"Never," She scrunched up her nose as she smelt the strong scent of cigarettes and sweat coming off him. "You need a shower." Rory honestly said as he rolled his eyes.

"I don't, my smell is what attract the girls." Riven boasted as the girl scoffed at his words.

"Whatever you believe, darlin', whatever you believe."