twelve. the devil called rosalind

012

012.    the devil called rosalind

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

MANY MONTHS HAD PAST SINCE THE day the winx's girls had walked back into Alfea to be greeted by Rosalind. And since then may things went down hill. Farah Dowling had gone missing, fairies were getting expelled for the simplest things and what was even weirder was those specific fairies went missing.

And to top it all off, Aurora's magic was flatlining. 

And this was her third year at Alfea. Her magic was getting better and she was in control more but after the transformation, she simply didn't have enough in her to carry on. Which lead to her lashing out and irrationally using her magic again.

Aurora looked up from the ground and was met with Stella's beautiful blue eyes. She got lost in her own girlfriend's beauty as the blonde had recently got a haircut and to say the least... she was ten times hotter.

As for Stella, she couldn't help but admire her girlfriends new hair colour. As a blonde, Aurora was stunning but as a brunette she was fucking hot. It was safe to say that Stella was utterly in love with the new Aurora.

But, sadly, the two got taken out of their trance as the loud voice of Rosalind boomed through the stone circle.

"Your emotions are a tool," Rosalind stated. "Nothing more, nothing less. They're a power source."

She began to walk up and down. "You've been told to control them. That isn't always the best option."

A loud scoff was heard from Aurora. Many fairies looked over at her and also Rosalind who gave her a stern look. But Aurora knew that the key word in the sentence was 'always,' it isn't always the best option.

The Headmistress' gaze went onto Bloom and Marco, who were stood on opposite ends of the stone circle. Bloom lighting a flame in her hand whilst Marco shot a lightning blast towards her hand, instantly taking it out.

"In combat, you'll need to rely on instinct."

Bloom made another flame in her hand, but, again, it was taken out by Marco. Bloom hissed in pain before letting out a frustrated grunt as Marco repeatedly took the flame out. This continued to happen for somewhile as Bloom's hand got sorer by the second until the redhead finally snapped, larger flames lighting up in her hands.

Rosalind smirked. "That's when you find real power."

Bloom quickly calmed back down before retreating back to her friends, the girls giving her a small smile.