six. the burned one

006

006.    the burned one

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

THEY HAD ALL ARRIVED AT THE party and had split off in different directions, Aurora heading off with Amelia to get a couple drinks.

The two were taking shots when Riven and Sky came over and dragged the two to a table where Bloom and Aisha were.

"Wanna play beer pong?" Sky asked, gesturing to the table with cups of beer in them.

Aurora smirked. "Is that even a question?"

"What's the teams?" Amy asked them.

"Specialists versus fairies." Riven suggested.

Amelia furrowed her eyebrows. "Bitch, I'm both."

They all chuckled as Riven rolled his eyes at the shadow fairy.

"I know, greedy much." He patted her on the back before dragging the raven head away.

"You took my friend." Aurora pouted at Sky and Riven, who had just taken her favourite specialist from her.

Riven smirked, pulling Amelia in closer. "So sorry, Winters, she's mine now."

"Oh, how I hate men." Amy gagged and got out of Riven's hold on her.

"Relatable." Rory muttered.

They set it up and let the specialists go first. Amelia went first and got the ball in, making Rory have to drink it. But then it was the other twos turn and they completely missed.

After it was the fairies turn and it went on and on until all six of them got drunker, especially Aurora.

"Ginge, I've got an idea," The ice fairy whispered to the girl besides her. "Heat the cup up."

Bloom smirked at Rory and her eyes grew orange as she heated the beer up. And then she took the ball and aimed for the cup and it went in.

Aurora gave Bloom a glance as Sky reached for the cup. He looked puzzled for a moment, until he quickly realized, and looked at them.

"The beers hot, did you..." He questioned them, more bloom.

"Drink up! That's the rules." Bloom chanted.

Sky slowly brought the cup to his lips and quickly chugged it down, scrunching his face up.

"Use your magic to bounce it out." Bloom whispered to Aisha, who nodded, warily.